Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get Canelo Alvarez -vs- Paul Williams at 154lbs in DECEMBER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
    for what? every one will say he already got destroyed by martinez
    Maybe so,Canelo should destroy vanes puto

Comment

either he would of knock Williams out cold, or some1 would stop the fight. Williams is done! he wont take risks anymore, as he said, 2-3 more fights and he retires

Comment

Saul Alverez vs Arthur Abraham

Comment

So because Williams was kod by arguably the number 3 p4p fighter in the sport Canelo will do the same? lol you guys need to stop it and realize Canelo has never seen anyone like Williams and to think this fight would be an easy ko is ridiculous.

Comment

how long will he be fed stiffs???? i know hes young but the hype is tremendous and i dont wanna see him fight a bunch of slouches til he is 23-24 yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              how long will he be fed stiffs???? i know hes young but the hype is tremendous and i dont wanna see him fight a bunch of slouches til he is 23-24 yrs old.
              canelo takes out cotto as well lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                I'm on board with this all the way, I think Canelo needs a true step up in comp, and while Williams isn't "elite" he's the closest to be that I'm sure he can beat.

GBP needs to seriously consider this and have faith in the future star that Canelo is...

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  So because Williams was kod by arguably the number 3 p4p fighter in the sport Canelo will do the same? lol you guys need to stop it and realize Canelo has never seen anyone like Williams and to think this fight would be an easy ko is ridiculous.
                  Williams thought he is next p4p star and most feared boxer. I said it before, that he is just decent boxer but yeah..anyways, after being koed like a bum on the street, he drinks in bar just like Pavlik did. both lost their confidence. again, he said 2-3 more fights and he will retire. and some1 as Alvarez, at age 20 without any fear and great skills. he would brutalise and end williams's career. too bad this fight wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    Williams thought he is next p4p star and most feared boxer. I said it before, that he is just decent boxer but yeah..anyways, after being koed like a bum on the street, he drinks in bar just like Pavlik did. both lost their confidence. again, he said 2-3 more fights and he will retire. and some1 as Alvarez, at age 20 without any fear and great skills. he would brutalise and end williams's career. too bad this fight wont happen
                    He didnt get kod by a bum on the street he got kod by Martinez after taking him to hell and back in their first fight!! Alvarez has been fed blown up lws,jrww's and a guy in Rhodes whose best win was Jaime Moore. Put Williams in with Canelo's recent comp and he looks like Tommy Hearns on PEDS.

Will Canelo vs Williams be a good fight i would say yes but to think Canelo wins easily of should even be favored at this point doesnt make much sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      canelo takes out cotto as well lol
                      I think he can in fact i think anuglo is a more dangerous fight for canelo then cotto... since anuglo has 1 KO power and cotto doesn't and he's slow

Comment

Working...
                      X