No announcement yet.

Matthysse won,Devon showed heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse won,Devon showed heart

I had Lucas by 2 points but it was a clear 2 points i had him for but credit to Deon he showed alotta heart firing back at Lucas.Credit to him also for taking on someone as dangerous in his comeback fight.Im sure Matthysse will be careful about his next choice of opponent as i doubt it will be an american

I give Devon no credit for having heart. He actually showed less heart than in the Bradley fight because this time he gave up early during mother****ing negotiations by making it a 10 round fight. He decided he was going to quit before even getting hit by a punch so it's even worse this time.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-26-2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

the judge who favoured Alexander so much I can't understand what fight he was watching, there are clear rounds Matthysse won, the one's that Alexander won are close rounds, plus the KD, Matthysse landed the harder punches throughout the fight, If this was in a neutral place it would have be UD win for Matthysse twice hes robbed people, Kotelnick. Alexander dont belong in the top 5 for Jww, he should go on the road and fight at some names and stop faking his CV with dubious home town decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I give Devon no credit for having heart. He actually showed less heart than in the Bradley fight because this time he gave up early during mother****ing negotiations by making it a 10 round fight. He decided he was going to quit before even getting hit by a punch so it's even worse this time.
        Oh yes because in the 11th and 12th rounds are the only Matthysse is truly dangerous.Matthysse had to go strong late against Judah because he dug himself a hole

Comment

no respect for devon in the latest rounds he ran like a bytch everytime pressure was applied. and yeah i had mathysse winning too. in my book alexander has lost his last 3 fights but somehow is 2-1 lol

Comment

the fact is Judah did a better job vs matthysse still a very close fight but zab was outboxing matthysse which cant be said about alexander. judah vs matthysse was similar to khan maidana cuz both mathyse and maidana went for the finish at the end but couldnt do it.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              I had Lucas by 2 points but it was a clear 2 points i had him for but credit to Deon he showed alotta heart firing back at Lucas.Credit to him also for taking on someone as dangerous in his comeback fight.Im sure Matthysse will be careful about his next choice of opponent as i doubt it will be an american
              Quote Oscar De La Hoya source Twitter

Lucas beat Devon no doubt about it.he was robbed.

Comment

Respect to Devon, he WAS battling back and didn't have to fight such a tough guy. And Matthysse had to have agreed to the ten rounder right?

People are so full of hate for Devon when the bulk of the reasons aren't actually his fault. Okay, Maybe he quit against Bradley, does he really deserve to be permanantley blacklisted for that? Oh yeah, and they think he got two gift desions he shouldn't have, is that his fault? No. Other than that, they don't like how much money he makes and hype he gets. Again, not his fault.
                Last edited by Visceral; 06-26-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

jesus people here are str8 up haters.

He came back after his lose to fight one of the toughest JWW's

he gave it his all he took great shots. He went down got back up ..got beat up and he fought to the end of round 10. He showed A LOT of heart and he gets credit in my book.

It was the Judges and possbily DON KING that fuked Matthysse over not Alexander

Comment

Devon Alexander was on the brink of quitting. He showed heart but he doesn't have will power to be in the elite category. He will quit again and that's nothing against Alexander, he just isn't the fighter he was talked up to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X