No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Was Robbed, Judah is Far Better Than Devon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Man, it wasn't that bad for you to have hate.. it was close. Matthysse had him hurt and didn't finish him off. He had the opening but missed his chance. I personally thought he was going to get the stoppage/KO but when he didn't and Alexander started to recover and counter in the next rounds... I knew it would be a close SD for Devon.

But I understand how you feel, I thought Froch got a hometown decision vs Dirrel (Super Six). Dirrel just schooled his ass to the point Froch was frustrated and resulted to him body slamming Dirrel and didn't even get point deducted. That's hometown cooking.... Dirrel easily out boxed him but lost.
    lmaoooooooo froch punch ats showed froch winning, Showtime a dn primetime scopred it to froch, dan rafael, manny stewart , grham houston, steve bunch and jimmy iowa all scored it to froch.

Eaven allan green scored it to froch.

In fact if you swapped the press row with the judges froch won by a UD.

Awful post from a awaful person, hope you log off pretty soon...

Comment

I just had a feeling the decision was going to be crooked...and when it happened I felt that sinking feeling in my stomach. It makes a person want to stop watching the sport altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        I just had a feeling the decision was going to be crooked...and when it happened I felt that sinking feeling in my stomach. It makes a person want to stop watching the sport altogether.
        Yes it does,i'll never forget that feeling.It happened in Berto-Collazo,Mattysse-Judah & Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
          Once again almost all folks posting have no sense of reality. Matthysse gave up the early rounds trying to swing for the fences and lost them. Had he really been able to hurt Devon, his strategy would have worked. He was only able to knock him down. That did not close the gap for the rounds he lost. Blake Griffen could dunk on Duncin all night and still LOSE!! After a fight that close, as a professional, you live with the decision. Matthysse has NO ROOM TO TALK! NONE! Watch this video from the 4 minute to the 5 minute mark.

Yeah Matthysse knows a lil something about robbery
          Matthysse did'nt stop the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X