Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who the **** gonna tell me alexander won?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well anyways back to the topic I'm not a fan of either fighter but the fans know who won this fight

Comment

Originally posted by imhotep View Post
      i`m racist also don`t like anybody that`s not black and i`m glad they gave devon the decision.
      ok, so that explains why u are acting like a d*ckhead right now!!!! Alexander got whooped and got a gift decision.

Comment

Just watched it on my PVR, another bull**** decision gifted to "The not-so-great" And wtf is with only 10 rounds? You can't win on American soil if it's close, pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
          Just watched it on my PVR, another bull**** decision gifted to "The not-so-great" And wtf is with only 10 rounds? You can't win on American soil if it's close, pisses me off.
          ME AND MY BOY WAS WONDERING WHY THIS FIGHT WAS SET FOR 10 RDS. HAD IT BEEN SET FOR 12, alexander would have been put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            real talk, gtfoh!!! U aint making no sense. U know damn well alexander lost. Stop crying that anti-black ****. Aint no of that coming from me. A black dude i watched the fight with even said alexander ****in lost.
            If's official, you are one of them short bus riders. I even bolded where I said I BELIEVE DEVON LOST THAT FIGHT. Since when is Lucas's name is DEVON,you know what you're probably dyslexic or one of them cross eyed folks. My bad big man

Comment

Matthesye and Macklin got robbbed tonight,its sad too see

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
                Well anyways back to the topic I'm not a fan of either fighter but the fans know who won this fight
                i couldnt care less who won. just wanted to see a good fight. only fan i was of, was my son thunder cloud. he took care of b.i. and these chumps think im racist.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  Matthesye and Macklin got robbbed tonight,its sad too see
                  its real sad to see. alexander is on a 3 fight losing streak imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    its real sad to see. alexander is on a 3 fight losing streak imo.
                    Boxing is in a sad state with so many robberies,really ruins the sport

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                      If's official, you are one of them short bus riders. I even bolded where I said I BELIEVE DEVON LOST THAT FIGHT. Since when is Lucas's name is DEVON,you know what you're probably dyslexic or one of them cross eyed folks. My bad big man
                      so why u crying that racist ****???? all i said was that he lost. watch u crying about????

Comment

Working...
                      X