Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who the **** gonna tell me alexander won?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now we know why alexander quit against bradley. he thought he would be up on the scorecards by 5 points.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      now we know why alexander quit against bradley. he thought he would be up on the scorecards by 5 points.

You're probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        its really ruining the sport. i ****ing hate it. its crazy watching a fight with 6 people and everyone thinks one dude won and then they give the fight to the other guy. it ****ing sucks. alexander fought tough, kinda fought soft in the 10th but he didnt go out like a chump. still didnt deserve the decision.
        It doesnt even bother me anymore bud,any real boxing fan knows the real winners,Matthysse and the world champion Macklin

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          i dont make alot of threads but ive seen your post and last week u said something bout broner doing good for blacks when he ko the white boy. that specific post wasnt bad but u are always on the pro black stuff.
          LOL oh you mean this one

Originally posted by killacash View Post
          He needs to learn how to use a fuckin jab and quit trying to counter all the time.
          Oh no, that's not it maybe this one

Yep, he makes it so obvious that he is going to counter with a left hook. He caught Litzau good this fight but those 2 mins before he smashed Jason, he did the same exact shit he did in the Ponce fight. Which is look for counters instead of making openings by leading.
          Hmm I dont sense the Black supremacy in that maybe it was this one

Dont get me wrong, I give Broner his props for cleaning Litzau's clock but If you watch what he did before the knock out was the same shit he was doing in the Ponce deleon fight. He barely fuckin jabs, he is strictly on counter punching mode. He doesnt lead, and counter mostly with left hooks. Hopefully this fight gasses him up to start jabbing more and leading more instead of waiting for openings that arent there which makes for boring fights.
          Hmmm, you fail. If you could read, you could tell that I'm criticizing Broner cause he makes for boring fights cause he doesn't jab. Just be honest with me bro. You can't read? It's cool, we can still talk boxing.

Comment

[QUOTE=The_Demon;10746371]It doesnt even bother me anymore bud,any real boxing fan knows the real winners,Matthysse and the world champion Macklin[/QUOTE]

he's going home empty handed,sturm beat him very convincingly.

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Hawk;10746409]
              Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              It doesnt even bother me anymore bud,any real boxing fan knows the real winners,Matthysse and the world champion Macklin[/QUOTE]

he's going home empty handed,sturm beat him very convincingly.
              I will assume you didnt watch the fight,or you are an idiot.Either way,you have no business replying too me son

Comment

LOL i see where you fuckked up, you mistakened me for this guy. LOL its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                  It doesnt even bother me anymore bud,any real boxing fan knows the real winners,Matthysse and the world champion Macklin
                  i almost expect it but it still pisses me off.

Comment

fck that black puto

Comment

LOL i see where you fuckked up, you mistakened me for this guy. LOL its all good.
                      unless u changed your name im dead wrong!!!! u fooled me woth the berto-ortiz sig. dude had a sig about the 2 of them but they were actually fighting. he had the kd berto scored on ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X