No announcement yet.

The Brilliance of Floyd Mayweather Part 3 - The Sun Tzu 'Art of War' Connection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
    Why does manny have to take olympic style testing if he doesn't fight in the olympics? GTFOH and go suck mayweathers flaccid ***.
    The question you should be asking is:

Why Didn't Manny Say "Hell No!" To The Test When It Was First Proposed To Him ???

So Until You Can Answer That Question I Think You're The One That Needs To Wean Himself Off Of Manny's Scrotum and Gonads.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      Real boxers let their fists do the talking. I'll believe all of floyd's fantasy fight victories when i see it. Get a life.
      Antonio Margarito is a nobody man. He's just another top rank flunkie. The dude was never legitimately on the level.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you - you're obviously a moron. You don't care that Manny fights bum after bum, as long as you get to see him fight a flat footed tall man with no footwork or movement, and who has very slow hands, you can watch Manny just pepper his face and that's what entertains you.

I like to see competitive fights not just one sided beat downs. If that's what you enjoy, then I'm sure you are very happy with Manny's choice of non competitive flunk opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        The question you should be asking is:

Why Didn't Manny Say "Hell No!" To The Test When It Was First Proposed To Him ???

So Until You Can Answer That Question I Think You're The One That Needs To Wean Himself Off Of Manny's Scrotum and Gonads.
        A real simple, straight foward answer that any adult would respect. No floyd I'm nt taking any test to prove your outrageous BS wrong. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
          Antonio Margarito is a nobody man. He's just another top rank flunkie. The dude was never legitimately on the level.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you - you're obviously a moron. You don't care that Manny fights bum after bum, as long as you get to see him fight a flat footed tall man with no footwork or movement, and who has very slow hands, you can watch Manny just pepper his face and that's what entertains you.

I like to see competitive fights not just one sided beat downs. If that's what you enjoy, then I'm sure you are very happy with Manny's choice of non competitive flunk opposition.
          As long as people buy it there is no reason for Manny to fight floyd or a more competitive fight (ie JMM 3 at 140 instead of 147). Sucks but Manny has earned the right to do business his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            A real simple, straight foward answer that any adult would respect. No floyd I'm nt taking any test to prove your outrageous BS wrong. End of story.
            He COULD HAVE said that or something similar.

OR

He could have simply taken the test and avoided all the drama and suspicions.

Kinda caught himself between a rock and a hard place with the help of his own cohorts, if you ask anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              As long as people buy it there is no reason for Manny to fight floyd or a more competitive fight (ie JMM 3 at 140 instead of 147). Sucks but Manny has earned the right to do business his way.
              By the sounds of it, you seem to agree that Manny fights flunkies and you're ok with that as long as people buy it and doesn't have to face Floyd.

Why not take the long awaited test and AND beat Floyd at the same time?

Was that too much to ask? Honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                By the sounds of it, you seem to agree that Manny fights flunkies and you're ok with that as long as people buy it and doesn't have to face Floyd.

Why not take the long awaited test and AND beat Floyd at the same time?

Was that too much to ask? Honestly.
                Not really. I just look at the sport from both a competition perspective and a business perspective.

From the comp side, I've been watching boxing for 30 years. I know Manny beating up bigger less talented guys is BS, but it sells big and you can't blame him for taking the money.
                Similiarly, floyd has been able to make huge money using his vast skill set. In genral, the fighters that make huge money have been KO artists or olympic gold medalists. Floyd is neither and I can't blame him either.

I want to see them fight and for me the tesing eliminates any questions.

Comment

I hope to never have as much free time to write anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                    I hope to never have as much free time to write anything like this.
                    Not my fault you suck at time management.

Comment

Gotta give you credit though for having the talent to glean on floyd's brilliance which *****s here don't want to be exposed.

You deserve some green.

Comment

Working...
                      X