No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley's record is looking way better than himself in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
    The Dirrell hate needs to stop. His family said his personality actually changed after he took that cheap shot from Abraham due to brain damage. You so-called tough guys act like he fought 3 months later and showed no ill-effects. He's been out of the ring ever since that night! Show some respect.
    No one hates Dirrell but one has to have controlled emotions to be an effective fighter. He's more Zab Judah than Floyd Mayweather Jr. IMO. Anyway i hope he recovers completely although i have no idea of what exactly is wrong with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      Another clear example of a record not corresponding to what we see in the ring. Like Joe Calzaghe and many others, these days are sad days for boxing. Well, Tim's last 3 opponents have a combined record of 77-0. The guy has T-Rex arms, can't jab effectively vs good opposition, doesn't have much power either. He does have the will to win no matter what (head, elbows, chairs and kitchen sinks) but IMO He's not as good as the record shows. It will be another 20 years until we see the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'm telling you. Only Andre Ward comes close IMO, but also not as good.
      He has the desire to win,that shot he got up from Holt shows the heart he has,he may not have a big punch but no fighter will leave the ring with him without knowing they were in a fight,

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        He has the desire to win,that shot he got up from Holt shows the heart he has,he may not have a big punch but no fighter will leave the ring with him without knowing they were in a fight,
        Agreed...

Comment

Khan would stop Bradley within 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
            The Dirrell hate needs to stop. His family said his personality actually changed after he took that cheap shot from Abraham due to brain damage. You so-called tough guys act like he fought 3 months later and showed no ill-effects. He's been out of the ring ever since that night! Show some respect.
            Shut up. His family obviously will be on his side.

I hope Gary Shaw did the scans before and after his "brain" damage.

Brain damage may be slurring or something, not some fake crying Ow I lost, Ow Mr Dr Shaw.

You knwo what, when a child drops on the floor, they wait and see if you look at them, and roll some more and cry. If you ignore it, 80% chance they will play.

Comment

I like Dirrell, but clearly he is a woman. How many damn screams in the Froch fight?

Comment

True story. The guys he's fought arent even that good and his performances on the whole have been even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Another clear example of a record not corresponding to what we see in the ring. Like Joe Calzaghe and many others, these days are sad days for boxing. Well, Tim's last 3 opponents have a combined record of 77-0. The guy has T-Rex arms, can't jab effectively vs good opposition, doesn't have much power either. He does have the will to win no matter what (head, elbows, chairs and kitchen sinks) but IMO He's not as good as the record shows. It will be another 20 years until we see the next Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'm telling you. Only Andre Ward comes close IMO, but also not as good.
                  I think it is a matter of opinion. Calzaghe and Bradley both get hated on for their style of fighting yet both are undefeated and Bradley will continue to be undefeated. I can't get this "the dude is so untalented" thing because I think Bradley is one of the most talented guys out there. He beats guys on the outside even though he is short and has short arms. On the inside, forget about it, Bradley will murder you. He has great reflexes and excellent movement. The headbutts are accidental and a side effect of his constant head movement. You call Bradley a cheater and hail Ward in the same sentence........If they were the same size, Bradley puts a beating on Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
                    Khan would stop Bradley within 5 rounds.
                    No he wouldn't, he'd lose a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      True story. The guys he's fought arent even that good and his performances on the whole have been even worse.
                      And Khan's performances have been stella??GTFOH..I think they both(Khan and Bradley)have had good fights,only difference Bradley has been all the way dominate while Khan's been KO'd and had a close fight with a very limited fighter in Maidana...

Comment

Working...
                      X