Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Ready For August Return, Lucian Bute Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Ready For August Return, Lucian Bute Clash

Former middleweight champion Kelluy Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs) is ready for a two fight return package, with the first bout likely taking place on August 20th at the Covelli Centre in his hometown of Youngstown, Ohio, and the second fight coming in November against IBF super middleweight champion Lucian Bute (28-0, 23 KOs), likely in Canada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bute smokes this version of Pavlik. He just doesn't have it anymore IMO.

Comment

pavlik better perform great in his next bout, if not, i expect bute to hand kelly another loss.

Comment

Well we need to see Pavlik step it up compared to his last outing. Not at all impossible and i think he will atleast give a good show, but i would not bet against Bute untill he faces Froch/Ward/B-hop/Dawson.

Comment

It would be great if this fight will happen. After he'll knock-out Mendy, you know that likes of Pavlik, Ward, Froch and Kessler are next.

Comment

Why is his promoter matching him up with boxers that move around.

Have we not figured out what type of fighter he does well against and what type he doesn't yet?

Get him someone that will stand in front of him for the love of god.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Have we not figured out what type of fighter he does well against and what type he doesn't yet?

very true....

Comment

Pavlik wont back down it will be a good fight bute has yet to be tested but hes more fresh and in his prime pavlik is not does any1 still want to see pavlik v.s pwill I got pavlik on that 1

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Have you seen Bute-Andrade I?

Comment

Pavlik Vs Bute is the battle of the overated Vs the formerly overated guy who already got found out

Comment

Working...
                    X