No announcement yet.

Why so much hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    You can tell by the language posters here use they are young and havent matured enough to learn how to debate or have an intelligent discussion.

This is true of most of the internet.

I think their anonymity on the internet is seen as a license to act like an *******. They see name calling and arguing as a form of entertainment.
    By jingo I think he's got it!

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
      So much overwhelming negativity on this site. It's damn near impossible to scroll through threads without finding at least a handfull of snide, condisending, sarcasticly worded, fighter bashing threads. Can we have a reasonable conversation about the sport? Or is that too much too ask that we maintain a simple respect for the sport and it's fighters?
      Then there's the childish namecalling of *******, *****, etc. God that's dumb.

I know there are decent people on here who appreciate the sport and aren't out to s**t on the athelets because it makes them feel better about themselves. I wish I would see more.

Bottom line: A lot of people on here need to grow up. Let's act like respectful, intelligent fans and apprecite, rather than constantly hate. Let's look at what's good about our sport and the good things individuals do. I'm not saying ignore the bad stuff or surpress your feelings or anything, just look for the positive things that are happening.
      We have a great sport with young talent and good fights happening regularly. Appreciate it.
      i have put up a thread, a request really to the posters here to help make this a fun site on discussing boxing and stop degrading this forum.

I also received some warnings that it won't happen....

However, reading some posts, like yours that still strive to restore the decency, objectivity and fun in this forum is very encouraging...

Comment

Green K for all. All that I can give right now anyway.
        Last edited by Visceral; 06-24-2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
          Green K for all. All that I can give right now anyway.
          Thanks. Keep it coming! I got red K'ed from S******s (for reasons only known to him) and I have been red ever since. That guy has some destructive rep power. I have miles more green than red but I'm still -968.

Comment

Working...
          X