Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Pacquiao takes the ****** tests, will Floyd still keep on falsely accusing him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Pacquiao takes the ****** tests, will Floyd still keep on falsely accusing him?

When Pacquiao takes the ****** and FAKE (fake because Olympic style testing is a YEAR ROUND TEST but Floyd hasn't taken it in 13 months and the testing during the Mosley fight was su****iously terminated 18 days before the fight) tests, will Floyd still keep on falsely accusing him?

The reason I bring this up is that Pacquiao has already agree to take blood tests all the way to the day of the fight in two formal negotiations and multiple TV interviews yet despite this, Wifebeater still keeps "take the test" in a **** Germany style propaganda manner based on Josef Goebel's philosophy that "If you tell a lie often enough, people will ultimately believe it."

Another reason I bring this up is because in one interview, the drug dealer Floyd Mayweather Sr. implied that even if Pac took his son's fake test, he would still be su****ious.

So what do you think.
    Yes. Mayweather will continue with his smearing propaganda and lies
    73.68%
    No. Wifebeater will suddenly become a decent human being and stop the slander
    26.32%

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
    When Pacquiao takes the ****** and FAKE (fake because Olympic style testing is a YEAR ROUND TEST but Floyd hasn't taken it in 13 months and the testing during the Mosley fight was su****iously terminated 18 days before the fight) tests, will Floyd still keep on falsely accusing him?

The reason I bring this up is that Pacquiao has already agree to take blood tests all the way to the day of the fight in two formal negotiations and multiple TV interviews yet despite this, Wifebeater still keeps "take the test" in a **** Germany style propaganda manner based on Josef Goebel's philosophy that "If you tell a lie often enough, people will ultimately believe it."

Another reason I bring this up is because in one interview, the drug dealer Floyd Mayweather Sr. implied that even if Pac took his son's fake test, he would still be su****ious.

So what do you think.
    Yes he will still tell the lie. More impactful than that, his most hardcore fans will keep telling the lie.

Comment

Floyd is shook

Comment

Its funny how people criticize Floyd for not taking the tests all year round. When Pac hasnt take one test.

Seriously TS?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Its funny how people criticize Floyd for not taking the tests all year round. When Pac hasnt take one test.

Seriously TS?
          Floyd demanded the Olympic blood test (which is a YEAR ROUND TEST). He didn't take it because he never meant to clean take it. He used it to duck.

Comment

floydie will come up with another of his exquses once manny dismantles that piss drinker and publickly agrees to full testing once again like he did last summer when pbj first went on vacation !!!!!

Comment

when willl floyd take the xylocaine test. kinda hypocrite no

Comment

Duckqiao is not allowed to fight floyd because he has a lawsuit going on against him so that's proof that he's using the lawsuit to duck mayweather..you can't go to court and sign the fight ..doesn't work like that..you being a ******* wouldn't understand that that's why i suggest you look more into the legal side and check out if duckqiao can sign the fight while he has a lawsuit going on.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Seriously TS?
                  They don't have anything left to say.

Comment

Duckqiao: Please mr arum no more hard fights please no floyd mayweather he can fight me no want hard opponent me very sad and tired please mr arum help me.

Arum: Ho Ho Ho don't worry my cash cow,I have already 5 catch weight fights lined up for you and we can always hide behind the lawsuit Ho Ho Ho.
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Working...
                    X