No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Montiel vs Cermeno Final Presser From Culiacan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Montiel vs Cermeno Final Presser From Culiacan

Culiacan, Sinaloa - "We do not like to fool people, the fight against Nehomar Cermeņo will be a real fight," said Fernando Montiel at the final press conference ahead of Saturday's main event bout at the Banorte stadium, which is promoted by Zanfer and televised by TV Azteca.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight can end some 1 chances at another big fight both fighters look ready

Comment

I like the Tecate girl on the right.

Comment

Montiel is a very good fighter but his lack of a good chin will always hinder him. The Donaire fight is not the first time he's beek KO'd; he fought a solid/average fighter a few fights before the Donaire fight and got knockdown hard. After, the other guy kept punishing Montiel and cut him with a clean punch. So hurt was Montiel that the reff stopped the fight (in the 3rd round I believe). However, when the official decision came, the judges ruled it a draw due to an accidental headbut. It was absoloutely ridiculous!!! Check it out on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          Montiel is a very good fighter but his lack of a good chin will always hinder him. The Donaire fight is not the first time he's beek KO'd; he fought a solid/average fighter a few fights before the Donaire fight and got knockdown hard. After, the other guy kept punishing Montiel and cut him with a clean punch. So hurt was Montiel that the reff stopped the fight (in the 3rd round I believe). However, when the official decision came, the judges ruled it a draw due to an accidental headbut. It was absoloutely ridiculous!!! Check it out on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

Lol... Thats it! Thanks for putting it up.

Comment

Working...
            X