No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Calzaghe: Haye's Power Looks Frightening - Plus Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    I like David Haye a lot and respect Calzaghe.. But talk about a pair of guys who are as excited about retiring as they were about their actual careers. They can really bond over that.
    to be fair, Calzaghe retired at the right moment after having achieved all he could at 168

Jones was a bad farewell fight, but beating Hopkins looks better and better as the executionner continues his run as a top fighter

Comment

yep there diff boneing each other

Comment

Of course his power is frightening Joe, because you don't know what power looks like. You were the Malignaggi of super middleweight. Very good fighter Joe was, but no power.
        Last edited by Rip Chudd; 06-23-2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

The Slapper meets the Yapper.

Comment

cant wait for haye to smash klitchcko to bits be good if jor came back beat on old bhop again aswel showin the world little tiny britian rules the waves

Comment

Haye looks like a beast! wlad won't know what's hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by reeflegend View Post
                Where was all this Haye Talk when he was beating Ruiz? It's hysterical.....He's gotta real shot...OH yeah..he looked TREMENDOUS against elite fighters as THe Russian Misfit and Ruiz..i mean he really looked magnificant. And against harrison..wow was he impressive...i mean damn..i can see why everyone is jumping on this bandwagon.
                well if you dont know hayes power and speed excells wlads then your watching the wrong sport there the two tools you need most in boxing hes got as good a chance as wlads ever faced before so we will see how important them two are if haye wins h.w division comes interesting again mourn the days of lewis/holyfeild/tyson/bowe/moorer/tua/mercer/mcall

Comment

It's gonna be great fight, for long time I thought Wladimir is gonna ko Haye but my perception is changed it's a pick'em fight. Haye's speed is crazy and he has one punch knockout power. His chin is pretty shaky but so is Wladimir's. Wladimir always fights nervous, Haye should attack early with his bombs. This fight will end up in early ko by Haye or late stoppage by Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBA world heavyweight champion David Haye was handed a priceless pre-fight boost on Tuesday night, when former world super-middleweight champion Joe Calzaghe visited the fighter's Vauxhall gymnasium and watched 'The Hayemaker' train for the best part of two hours.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    This was the same guy that picked hatton to win against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                      The Slapper meets the Yapper.
                      Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                      This was the same guy that picked hatton to win against Pacquiao.

haye looks in great shape though, pumped to see how his fight with wlad unfolds...

Comment

Working...
                      X