Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr. Breaks Down Mayweather-Ortiz, Testing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Floyd sure has balls. He takes on maybee the second best p4p after himself after a long layout like that. That what makes him so great. He he wins best fighter all time..

Comment

It's funny he say's the same thing over and over and over and calls it an interview, and whats even more funny is the fact he is saying boxing is on it's way out because fighters are doing performance enhancing drugs. The real reason boxing is on it's way out is because fighters now a day find excuses to not fight rather than do what they are in the profession to do and that is FIGHT! And when the self proclaimed best fighter in the world doesnt fight the actual best fighter in the world thats what ruins boxing.

Comment

I knew there was something funny going on.....

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        These days trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. has been spending a lot of time at Johnny Tocco's Ring Side Gym on the east side of Las Vegas, working with a select group of fighters including junior lightweight contender Mickey Bey Jr., welterweight hopeful Lanardo Tyner, and standout amateur Kevin Newman. With his brother Jeff out of town and in Panama as he helps Celestino Caballero ready for his July 2nd shot at WBA featherweight champion Jonathan Barros, Floyd Sr. has stepped up to help Bey and Newman, two fighters he had worked with previously.

[Click Here To Read More]
        As soon as I saw the title " Floyd Sr. Breaks Down..... Testing " I couldnt wait to get Snr's latest take on the steroid scandal.

Damn, I knew it, looks like there is something fishy going on alright.

After all, nobody knows boxing like Snr.

Yup, somethings up with Team Pacquiao alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          So why didn't lil floyd ask floyd sr for directions to the courthouse to present evidence about Pac being on A side meth?

Im pretty he knows the directions to it by heart by now.
          Because Snr has even less respect for the ****ters than Floyd does

Snr dont go to his **** either

Comment

why is there no boxer hiring this joker as a trainer? after hatton i wouldn't blame em. lol

Comment

Originally posted by cottofan2 View Post
              I am curious about something mentioned in this article. Is Floyd having Ortiz take the USADA tests? He said he would require that from every fighter he fights from now on. Is that part of the contract?
              Yep, the " negotiations " took 4 seconds.....

FMJ : Vic, we both need to take WADA tests for this fight.

VO : No prob, whatever.

FMJ : Sweet, lets do it.

Comment

to be fair to Sr., Hatton didn't listen to a damn thing he told him when he went into the manny fight. he just tried to do his own little thing and got straight blasted on. you can't fight manny like hatton thought he could - too strong and fast.

i honestly think if hatton had fought somebody else not as explosive and aggressive as manny, he would have shined more. i could see little things senior had him doing that was making him an overall better fighter.
                Last edited by UglyPug; 06-23-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  It's funny he say's the same thing over and over and over and calls it an interview, and whats even more funny is the fact he is saying boxing is on it's way out because fighters are doing performance enhancing drugs. The real reason boxing is on it's way out is because fighters now a day find excuses to not fight rather than do what they are in the profession to do and that is FIGHT! And when the self proclaimed best fighter in the world doesnt fight the actual best fighter in the world thats what ruins boxing.
                  Fixed it for ya

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                  It's funny he say's the same thing over and over and over and calls it an interview, and whats even more funny is the fact he is saying boxing is on it's way out because fighters are doing performance enhancing drugs. The real reason boxing is on it's way out is because fighters now a day find 7 different bull**** excuses to not take the test rather than do what they are in the profession to do and that is FIGHT! And when the self proclaimed best fighter in the world doesnt take the test the actual best fighter in the world thats what ruins boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    to be fair to Sr., Hatton didn't listen to a damn thing he told him when he went into the manny fight. he just tried to do his own little thing and got straight blasted on. you can't fight manny like hatton thought he could - too strong and fast.

i honestly think if hatton had fought somebody else not as explosive and aggressive as manny, he would have shined more. i could see little things senior had him doing that was making him an overall better fighter.
                    Hard to judge how much Mayweather contributed to Hatton in that fight.

The situation with him and Beard sounded a bit ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      Hard to judge how much Mayweather contributed to Hatton in that fight.
                      Hatton didnt quite have the shoulder-roll perfected by fight-night

Comment

Working...
                      X