Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga Mum on Canelo, Says 'I'll KO Chavez in Three!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. I wonder if Bob would actually consider putting Chavez in with Mayorga.

Comment

Chavez jr. would beat Mayorga down for 12 rounds while Canelo would destroy him in under 6... Just beacause Mayorga gave the smaller Cotto a tough fight does not mean he would be able to beat either Chavez jr. or Canelo... Both of the Mexican fighters have age and size advantages over Mayorga... Not to mention that Mayorga is washed up!!!!

Comment

Mayorga makes chavez cry and quit boxing

Comment

Mayorga makes Chávez beg for his daddy to save him.

Comment

haha hell yes i like this fight. canelo is too far advanced for mayorga - it would be digressing. however, chavez needs to be tested against somebody like mayorga who will be talking so much ****. even though it would be a digression for chavez cause zbik is better, something about this fight just makes sense and would be funny.

Comment

This is the same thing Mayorga said to Mosley....same thing he said to Trinidad....same thing he said to Oscar....same thing he said to Cotto.....Same thing he said to Spinks!!! Does anyone get it??? Mayorga is NOTHING but a mouth who cannot back up his words! Chavez may be another hype job but Mayorga is ALL HYPE, nothing more!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks Mayo is shot to ****. The guy never was a skilled fighter to begin with, but he's taken a lot of damage and at this stage couldn't beat anyone.

Mayorga's nowhere near being a top player at any weightclass in boxing anymore.

Comment

LMAO! Mayorga is hilarious! he's been KO'ing his last 10 opponents according to him. My gosh chavez's inside fighting would give mayo no room for wild haymakers and Chavez's body shots would make mayorga quit. Mayorga HATES body shots. They kill him every time and chavez probably has the best left hook to the body in the game.

Comment

love Mayorga
                    no matter how many times he gets KO'd, he keeps talking shit
                    but he'd get beat by Chavez or Canelo

Comment

what the ****.... i am sick and tired about canelo....what has he done....he almost got ko'd by cotto's brother and then ko'd an old fart in baldomair who was retired for who knows how long and could not ko mathew hatton....and this last fight, please a punching bag would of fought back better than the last joker they matched him with....chavez is a better fighter.....

Comment

Working...
                      X