No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: "Klitschko Wins Easy"; Macklin: "Haye, KO in Six"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
    I cant take Fury seriously. The guy is a clown, his opinion means nothing. Especially since he punched himself in the face.
    the guy has trained with Wladimir in the past, I would take his opinion very seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post
      the guy has trained with Wladimir in the past, I would take his opinion very seriously
      So what if he has trained with Wlad in the past. Do you expect Fury to say David will win easily by KO in the first round? Of course he will pick Wlad for the win but for him to compare Eddie Chamber to David Haye is just hillarious.

Tyson Fury is a joke and I can't wait for Chisora to put a beating on that fat prick.

Comment

guys who have beat wlad had either a meteoric punch or an iron chin. haye has none of this. seriously haye is not a credible threat by any standards.
        sure he is great at promoting the fight but to actually win will be a huge undertaking.
        more or less i see haye taking a dive if things start to get too hot. he isn't going to give wlad a chance to ko him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brouillard View Post
          So thats where Fury learnt that upper cut!!! No wonder Wlad has not throw one since 1992!!

In the words of Tunney, Wlad brutally KOs Wlad!!

Comment

This is a terrible mismatch.

Comment

***** tw@ should be getting behind his countryman!

Comment

Fury is a fan of Haye

Comment

David price would destroy this idiot he has hasn't fought anyone full stop sparring and a real fight are miles apart so who ever says he's sparred with wladimir so that makes his biased opinion legit he hasn't sparred with haye so his one sided opinion doesn't hold any substance.

David price has sparred both and has said they are both quality fighters and it's about who gets thier game plan going first and thats the way i see the fight to.

Comment

Working...
                  X