Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank god, Martinez-Barker IS NOT finalized!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    But he's better than this Euro bum. Even against cab drivers he failed to impress me.
    Yea thats true, it doesnt make a difference to me whether its Rubio or Barker....both are going to be HUGE underdog in a mismach fight. I mean Barker has opened up as a 26-1 underdog against Sergio

Comment

Well if its not finalized then eventually it will unless the fight has totally broken down.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yea thats true, it doesnt make a difference to me whether its Rubio or Barker....both are going to be HUGE underdog in a mismach fight. I mean Barker has opened up as a 26-1 underdog against Sergio
        You guys do have a point there. Whether it's Rubio or Barker, or even a decent fighter like Geale, they're getting flattened within the first 3 quarters of the fight. I only prefer Rubio because he looks better on paper than Barker. He'd at least make Sergio box. Both are a waste of time, but hey, DiBella seems pretty set on not fighting Pirog for whatever stupid reason...
        Last edited by BoxerDood; 06-21-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Plug in anyone you want from JMW to MW and they they all get worked over so what does it matter?
          Come come now homey,we hard core fans & Martinez supporters do not post like that.We do not say that he'll beat them anyway so why bother.We expect our fighters to fight the best.Straighten up homey,we keep that **** gangsta on our end.If Martinez does fight this unheardof,he better handle business the next time out,or he'll be put on blast.We leave that **** at the door for *****s & *******s to pick up.
          Last edited by Bushbaby; 06-21-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Team Martinez will duck tough fights until he gets his Chavez Jr payday

Comment

I dunno, Martinez is just in a bad predicament, hopefully he can land a GREAT opponent next time.

Comment

Who the **** wants to see Rubio? Yes, Lemieux fu.cked up and lost to him(which i think will eventually help Dave's career), but i can't forget the guy for that *****ass performance vs Pavlik. Martinez fought Cintron-Williams-Pavlik-Williams-Dzyna back to back.....Pirog is untested and really didn't look that great in his last fight, a victory over him will be dismissed if Martinez destroys him..... and Golovkin and Sturm can't/won't go to America.....Middleweight is **** outside of that.....don't see how people are hating on Martinez for this fight....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                  You guys do have a point there. Whether it's Rubio or Barker, or even a decent fighter like Geale, they're getting flattened within the first 3 quarters of the fight. I only prefer Rubio because he looks better on paper than Barker. He'd at least make Sergio box. Both are a waste of time, but hey, DiBella seems pretty set on not fighting Pirog for whatever stupid reason...
                  yeah i know, it's bull*****. all i want for martinez now is to try and unify the division, hopefully he can do that before his age catches up to him. after the dzinziruk fight, they said they wanted to take an easy fight, so i'm guessing barker is it. if it's not finalized already, which i'm pretty sure it's a done deal cause martinez and his camp have already confirmed they're fighting him, than it'll be finalized soon.

Comment

According to a Dan Rafeal blog HBO wants Martinez to fight Daniel Geale.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      Who the **** wants to see Rubio? Yes, Lemieux fu.cked up and lost to him(which i think will eventually help Dave's career), but i can't forget the guy for that *****ass performance vs Pavlik. Martinez fought Cintron-Williams-Pavlik-Williams-Dzyna back to back.....Pirog is untested and really didn't look that great in his last fight, a victory over him will be dismissed if Martinez destroys him..... and Golovkin and Sturm can't/won't go to America.....Middleweight is **** outside of that.....don't see how people are hating on Martinez for this fight....
                      He's chasing a big money fight with JCC jr

Its time to get out of the division when Barker is the best option

Comment

Working...
                      X