Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones on Munoz, Training, Facing Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man ill tell you, Haters are A LOST CAUSE.
    this is about mike jones and has nothing to do with floyd.
    but i guess your incoherent rambling makes sense in your mind..
    the Bible says: "Proverbs 12;15- The way of a fool is right in his own eyes."
    Man that is soo true.
    Last edited by blacraven; 06-22-2011, 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I'd love to see Pac fight Mike Jones. Just fight somebody who is not on the brink of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
        Those are the words a true fighter should tell the public. "When you fight a Manny Pacquiao" you will earn millions of dollars...that is the main reason why every courageous fighter would like to be mention in the Manny Pacquiao sweepstakes. Floyd Mayweather until today is throwing all sorts of roadblocks to prevent a meeting with Manny Pacquiao. He is still making different excuses to avoid a confrontation with the Pacman. Floyd Mayweather will fight a security guard, a police officer or even women and children but not Manny Pacquiao. Floyd will not fight anybody unless it is a sure win. You can offer chicken Floyd 8 digits figures or even a 9 digit figures and still chicken Floyd won't fight Manny Pacquiao and that is all because he is not courageous enough to fight Manny Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather is a coward. Any Mayweather fight if it is not against the Pacman...it will be just another comedy show.
        Mayweather aint desperate for a payday like Jones is.

When people just see the color green, they will agree to anything.

*******s hate Mayweather because he has no respect whatsoever for Manny, and he will not jump through hoops to fight him like others would.

Nope, Manny will still have to take the test dude.

And no, I dont think that Mayweather is even slightly concerned if Pac would prefer to fight Jones

Comment

Working...
        X