Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best Jab in Boxing right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO no doubt about it. one of the most effective jabs of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Wes_Claypool View Post
      Erik's jab was working really well against Maidana. Sharp, doubling up, leading, countering etc, etc, etc.

Sergio impressed me against Dzridz, completely nullifying his best weapon with his own superior jab.

Off the top of my head those 2 stand out, but all that is going through my head are bigger named fights right now.
      yes, erik, even at this stage of his career is still awesome with his jabs....

some years back, i think erik got the best combo jabs of them all.....next to ali

Comment

Wlad. His jab is already considered being one of the best in the history of the Heavyweight division.

I also have to give Mayweather credit here as well.

As mentioned, Pacquiao is extremely effective in using his to set up the rest of his arsenal (perhaps even better than anyone else in the sport right now) and thus needs to be acknowledged.

Comment

wlad by far

Comment

Wlad and its not close

Comment

Wlad or Sturm.

Comment

wlad id hav to say.he is sooooo boring tho

Comment

the correct answer is ofcourse Wlad. hardest and most precise jab.

Comment

Originally posted by jijthejungleboy View Post
                    WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO no doubt about it. one of the most effective jabs of all time
                    Quartey's jab > Wlad's jab.

Comment

Originally posted by jijthejungleboy View Post
                      Holmes, Bowe

Comment

Working...
                      X