Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    The respect approach is a good one.

Hopefully GB bites,

This is a much better fight than the Mayorga fight.

True test for both.

The winner silences the good majority of their critics.
    GB won't bite. You know who else won't bite. HBO.

Alvarez will get more recognition by beating Mayorga. It's all about NAME recognition.

Vanes hasn't made a name for himself yet. Beating a Saul Roman should not give you a tittle shot especially not against a SUPERSTAR like Alvarez.

Vanes needs to beat either Angulo,Margarito, or Williams to earn that shot.

Vanes needs to beat one of these guys to silence his critics.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
      martyrosyan vs angulo should happen first. winner gets alvarez. i got angulo over all
      good idea. . . . Mr. Newcastle.

Comment

bring it down to guadalajara

i would love to see this fight happen... i just watched the canelo-rhodes fight in guadalajara and canelo put on a good show... i hear the chicken in big bear is better than the one memo ochoa had in cancun...just kiddin.. dont want defamation lawsuits...lol
        i really like canelos style and he is a very humble kid and he will be a champion for a while, but vanes has finally arrived after the roman fight, though he has much room to improve. one thing is for sure is that he deserves a shot at the title. whether its canelo or dzindziurik he will get his chance...
        i understand that vanes is probably lil too risky for canelo at this stage, but why would GB make him a champion than have him fight the 40 year old nika that smokes 2 packs a marlboro reds a day???
        come on golden boy, give the fans canelo-vanes at the new chivas stadium, if i want to see mayorga fight ill go down to the tlaquepaque tianguis

Comment

Vanes should be smart and stay away from canelo... Vanes will get hurt.

Comment

sucks he won't get the fight with alvarez if they really do take mayorga. vanes should go after other top lmws, like trout, wolak, dzinziruk. those are good fights for him.

Comment

Working...
            X