Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Chavez Has a Volunatry, Then Faces Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the **** is the penguin as portrayed by danny devito trying to act as a second promotor for some of the WBC beltholders? it's not his job to play match maker - it's a blatant conflict of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      If Martinez ducked and dodged his mandatory (twice in a row) than why should Chavez give Martinez a shot?
      And yet he was striped of the title, which is the same thing that is supposed to happen to Chavez Jr if he ducks Martinez

Comment

Scumbag Sulaiman has granted Chavez jr the option of making a voluntary defense---> I mentioned something like this would happen in another thread & there it is!! It was just so obvious...I knew that after Parasite Sulaiman paved Chavesito's way to the title he wasn't just gonna throw him to the lion's den so quick!! ¿& now Sergio Martinez is the WBC F U L L OF S H I T "Diamond" Champion? ¿What ever happened to the B U L L S H I T Emeritus status that Sulaiman gave to Martinez after he unfairly stripped him of the title & LITERALLY gave it to Zbik? Before all this voluntary defense crap, Parasite Sulaiman had said that under the Emeritus status Martinez had 1st dibs at the winner of the Chavesito/Zbik fight..Now all that went out the window, like ALWAYS!!! I wonder how much $$$$$$ Scumbag Arum gave to Sulaiman to pave Chavesito's way to the title & to keep Martinez away..

Comment

It's about time Sulaiman stopped protecting Martinez. You can run Sergio, but you can't hide. 43 have tried and 43 have failed.

Comment

Martinez knocks jr out within 8. Maravilla is #1 p4p on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              It's about time Sulaiman stopped protecting Martinez. You can run Sergio, but you can't hide. 43 have tried and 43 have failed.

Sergio will never get in the ring with JR. He chose to duck JR in order to fight some bum. Sergio is only comfortable getting in the ring with limited fighters who don't pose a threat, which is why I believe, the fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                Out of those 43, 41 were hand picked TOMATO CANS & like 3 of those tomato cans got robbed & 1 was a hype job(Duddy) just like Chavez jr & the other was LITERALLY given a world title(Zbik)..So go figure.

Comment

How about you stop sucking sergio dick because he will knock out the ***** chavez easy wbc is free belts for any one who is mexican disgrace to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by jmasta View Post
                    Sergio will never get in the ring with JR. He chose to duck JR in order to fight some bum. Sergio is only comfortable getting in the ring with limited fighters who don't pose a threat, which is why I believe, the fight will never happen.
                    There's no doubt that Martinez has never fought anyone as good as Chavez and his choice of opponents consists of taxi-drivers, Janitors and goat-farmers. He has been ducking Chavez for two years and he's clearly shook. However he might not flee the country, again, and actually face Chavez if he's offered enough money.

He isn't as dumb as he looks though, so he'll probably never fight Chavez, but we can hope this cherry-picking coward eventually gets what's coming to him.

Comment

k so next he fights some bum
                      then what about marco rubio?
                      i bet he's next in line then martinez
                      or they will make martinez fight rubio
                      seriously expect more bs

Comment

Working...
                      X