Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What upcoming fight are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see Mares n agbeko,

Comment

I like Rios/Antillon and Mares/Agbeko as fun wars but damn there are some interesting fights signed. Williams/Lara and Ward/Froch are nice as well as the high profile fights.

BTW- Montiel/Cermeno is on Fox Sports in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        wlad vs haye
        froch vs ward
        Amazing how Froch/Ward is not even listed. I think he left them out so Wlad can finally win a poll that has the term "excited" in it.

Antillon and agbeko but no Froch? Is this some kind of joke?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          Amazing how Froch/Ward is not even listed. I think he left them out so Wlad can finally win a poll that has the term "excited" in it.

Antillon and agbeko but no Froch? Is this some kind of joke?
          The poll is for currently scheduled fights.

Froch-Ward hasn't even been scheduled or signed yet, and it is quite a ways off, probably the end of October or early November. The date and location hasn't been decided. The Rios-Antillon fight is in a couple of weeks and the Mares-Agbeko fight is in August - both are scheduled and signed.

But yes, perhaps I should have put Froch-Ward in the poll anyway because it's a very big fight.

Comment

Agbeko v Mares, and Fury v Chisora. Fury v Chisora will probably be a better fight than Wlad v Haye, which while Im looking forward to seeing Haye get KTFO, i think will be a snoozefest early on with both guys having too much resect for each others power.

All of them should be good though.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Floyd taking the stand...that's I'm looking foward to.

Comment

The whole card next weekend because I will be there live Other than that I would say Pac-JMM, Floyd-Ortiz and Klitschko-Haye are the ones I'm looking forward to the most.

Comment

Floyd/Ortiz, JMM/Pac. I do want to see Haye/Klitschko but wouldnt be crushed if I caught the replay later. Khan/Judah is a close third.

Comment

I went with Haye-Klitschko

But I think that Rios-Antillon is going to be the best fight up there.

Comment

personally, ive been waiting for cotto to get his revenge and beat the **** outta margarito for almost 3yrs. aside from that 1, i really, really wanna see haye ko wladimir and ortiz ko floyd. mares-agbeko should be good too.

Comment

Working...
                      X