Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: I've reached agreement with @EpixHD to work as an analyst.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    Thanks man appreciate the good vibe

I am going to start writing a bit more and me and a couple other bscene guys (Luis Sandoval and Ryan Burton) are starting up bscenes radio show in the next few weeks so I will be more active on the reporting side in addition to my Everlast gig
    Instead of accepting a "good vibe" from a user who I've proven to be ignorant, I'd like to ask you to respond to my reply to your post. It's pretty detailed.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      Please shut the fuck up, lol. Every word you type defending the fat turd reaks of his nuts in your mouth, lol.
      This shows, yet again, that you are an ignorant fool.

This is what I wanted to show to the BoxingScene world.

Mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
        This shows, yet again, that you are an ignorant fool.

This is what I wanted to show to the BoxingScene world.

Mission accomplished.
        Lol this nigga.

Thanks man appreciate the good vibe

I am going to start writing a bit more and me and a couple other bscene guys (Luis Sandoval and Ryan Burton) are starting up bscenes radio show in the next few weeks so I will be more active on the reporting side in addition to my Everlast gig
        Good luck, I appreciate your work.

Comment

My response to your comments by number, as the good man Dougie Fischer does regularly does:

1) As a boxing writer, if there is another writer who breaks news before you, does that mean that you shouldn't mention the news at all? That doesn't make sense because a fight fan may only be following your news (say, on Twitter.) Dan is a boxing writer, and his job is to report on news as soon as he has his hands on it.

2) Steve and Doug are always at the gym, which is wonderful. However, have they ever traveled outside of California to do a "gym notes" article. I don't think so. They have the luxury of living and working in California, where a lot of fighters train and live. They work hard, but to say that Dan doesn't work hard is ignorant. His chat today was 3 1/2 hours. He doesn't have to do that at all. He can do a weekly mailbag, which would take considerably less time.

3) I can recall him mentioning JMM/John, but I never heard him "report" on it as you say. Please provide proof of what you are saying.

I am a fan of his, and I'll defend him when two idiots call him "fat." I could care less if you don't agree with that.
          1. no of course not however when you claim it as your breaking story or you broke the story first when clearly you haven't then to be honest you are subject to criticism and speculation as to how you get your breaking story

2. actually yes they have been to Las Vegas they have been to gyms in Dallas and New York while covering fights. Not officially open workouts but going to gyms to see certain fighters. Luxury has nothing to do with it. Willingness does. Who said he didn't work hard? You make it sound like he works harder than anyone and trust me he doesn't not by a long shot. The chat room thingy? I ran those for MaxBoxing for years and that stuff is easy so using that as a reference to his hard work isn't helping you any

3. proof? not for nothing but if you do not know that story then either you are a blind fan of his or really do not follow the sport at all.

oh and here it's barely the first page of the google search "dan rafael marquez john"

http://ringtalk.com/boxing-juan-manu...uiao-juan-diaz

Comment

Instead of accepting a "good vibe" from a user who I've proven to be ignorant, I'd like to ask you to respond to my reply to your post. It's pretty detailed.
            wow really?

you caught some serious feelings over this man

relax chill be cool fonzie

and I did reply to you

Comment

Making fun of someone's weight is low.
              Unlike Dan's cholesterol level

Comment

1. no of course not however when you claim it as your breaking story or you broke the story first when clearly you haven't then to be honest you are subject to criticism and speculation as to how you get your breaking story

2. actually yes they have been to Las Vegas they have been to gyms in Dallas and New York while covering fights. Not officially open workouts but going to gyms to see certain fighters. Luxury has nothing to do with it. Willingness does. Who said he didn't work hard? You make it sound like he works harder than anyone and trust me he doesn't not by a long shot. The chat room thingy? I ran those for MaxBoxing for years and that stuff is easy so using that as a reference to his hard work isn't helping you any

3. proof? not for nothing but if you do not know that story then either you are a blind fan of his or really do not follow the sport at all.

oh and here it's barely the first page of the google search "dan rafael marquez john"

http://ringtalk.com/boxing-juan-manu...uiao-juan-diaz
                My response to your comments in number order:

1) Show me where Dan claims he broke the story, and a piece of proof of someone else (be it BoxingScene, or other) breaking the news. In other words, show me proof.

2) Living close to the gyms is a luxury as a boxing writer. If you live on the other side of the country, as Dan does, than you don't have the luxury to stop by the gym when you want to. Also, spending as much as 5 hours on a chat is hard work. He does not have to do that. One more thing: I said that it is my opinion that Dan is the hardest working boxing writer. I also said that Doug and Steve work hard.

3) I defintely follow the sport and I am not a blind fan. The link you gave calls him a "putz," says that he is paid by Top Rank, and simply states that he never watched the fight. No proof given.

Comment

wow really?

you caught some serious feelings over this man

relax chill be cool fonzie

and I did reply to you
                  When you write a boxing story, and someone attacks you for how you look, please don't defend yourself.

Why? Because some internet user will say that you "caught feelings."

Now be cool fonzie.

Comment

When you write a boxing story, and someone attacks you for how you look, please don't defend yourself.

Why? Because some internet user will say that you "caught feelings."

Now be cool fonzie.
                    Eaner aint no internet user. Eaner is a reporter on the west coast and works for Everlast. Hows that byatch?

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                      Eaner aint no internet user. Eaner is a reporter on the west coast and works for Everlast. Hows that byatch?
                      I don't care where he lives or who he works for. If he is on this website, he is an internet user.

You are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X