• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punisher

Comment

he say's ''you know'' in every answer

Comment

I like pwill's confidence, but he better be working on that defense.

Comment

Cant hate on a guy wanting to finish his trilogy. Props to Pwill

Comment

War Punisher. He deserves a third fight with Martinez if he shows he's back against Lara.

Comment

When did Paul Williams win a third title? And I hope he fights Sergio again so he can get stretched out for a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
                he say's ''you know'' in every answer
                Its a dirty south thing,Which u know nothing about being from cali.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Three-time former world champion Paul Williams will return to Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, site of his most recent demise, when he meets unbeaten Cuban Erislandy Lara in a July 9 junior middleweight clash of southpaws.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  pwill is washed up, hes gonna lose to lara then automatically making him a prime pacroid opponent .

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Or he just wants to prove himself against the guy that beat him?

Which seems okay to just avoid nowadays, because certain favorites do it.
                    O.o You're the same clown that says Cotto shouldn't get a rematch against Manny. Cotto was at least competitive, this guy got KO'd COLD, its one way or another can't have it both ways because you a like a guy.

Comment

if pwill comes out on top, which i think and hope he does, i would love to see a rematch against martinez. there were talks about martinez's camp saying that they would like to face angulo in 2012. pwill, angulo, and the winner of cotto/margs could all possibly opponents for martinez next year. i'd rather want him to unify the mw division, but damn, all those 3 fights sound good, and are decent paychecks, things are getting interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X