No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera: Lopez-Salido, Arce-Vazquez Needs Date Planning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el malo View Post
    good card and in p.r. is the right move since arce and salido don't bring any money or fans. no one in mexico gives a **** about anyone but canelo, chavez jr and maybe jmm but further more there's no money in mexico to stage a card of this caliber. they would have to sell the tickets for 5 bucks each to sell out the arena.

This right here tells me that you have no clue what you're talking about. Arce is very popular with Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      What gets me is how writers from PR try to act like they are getting these fights because they have more money than Mexico. What a joke. PR is a territory of the US and technically, they don't have anything. They are just outbidding everybody because they are desperate for a champion and feel the need for a home town advantage.
      Who cares what a writer has to say or his opinion on where a fight should be located. Its not like he has the final say. Now, if you have lived on that island and understand the history, then you can say everything you want about it, if not, then STFU cuz you sound ignorant right now with your post.

about boxing now, Yes I agree this fight should be on neutral grounds too because the two title holders arent from Puerto rico but your beef should be with ARUM who is the promoter of all 4 and decides the best location it will be and not Vazquez nor Juanma nor a writer.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest with all you guys. Not because I'm puertorican but is almost imposible to get a decision in Mexico fighting a local fighter. The judges in P.R. are more fair. Ill been watching a lot of fights in Mexico and is very tough to win in there.

Comment

Working...
        X