Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler s misinformed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you guys that think Hagler is misinformed have a comprehension problem. You guys keep pointing this quote, "If I decide to do one you have to take one too". Hagler was DESCRIBING FLOYD's stance on the ISSUE when he said that because right after he says, WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

BASICALLY HAGLER IMPLIES, IF FLOYD WANTS TO GET DRUG TESTED THEN LET HIM GET DRUG TESTED BUT HE SHOULD NOT BE DICTATING IT TO ANYONE ELSE.

So, Hagler is very informed on the issue, he knows Mayweather is demanding both get a drug test.

Comment

I saw Marvin's interview and all I hear from it is about taking the test. The major point of Hagler's interview is just work it out cut the bs and fight. $100 MILLION on the line and Floyd is not really trying to make the fight.

The facts are Manny did not initially agree to the testing because it is not one test it is a series of test and Floyd came out of left field with it who did he ask to do this before Manny?

Then Manny said I will take the test all the way up to two weeks before the fight and immediately following the fight. But that wasn't good enough for Floyd.

Marvin is one of the most genuine people out there and a true man of his word he might not have been up to speed on this testing situation but he never ducked no man for one second let alone five years.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
        All you guys that think Hagler is misinformed have a comprehension problem. You guys keep pointing this quote, "If I decide to do one you have to take one too". Hagler was DESCRIBING FLOYD's stance on the ISSUE when he said that because right after he says, WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU?

BASICALLY HAGLER IMPLIES, IF FLOYD WANTS TO GET DRUG TESTED THEN LET HIM GET DRUG TESTED BUT HE SHOULD NOT BE DICTATING IT TO ANYONE ELSE.

So, Hagler is very informed on the issue, he knows Mayweather is demanding both get a drug test.

Let them be. It helps them sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Even if Hagler is misinformed he would alway support Pac's side of things, Hagler thinks Ray Leonard is Mayweather and you could see the flashbacks in the way he talk about this subject.

For me he sounds like an idiot (Sorry no disrespect intended) because no one should try to justify why two marquee fights should not be tested for performance enhancing drug in one of the biggest fight in years especially in the 21st century.
          You are misinformed. OST is no longer an issue. It just like Floyd needs more tune up before he faces Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Yes its been talked about, Hagler thinks its Only Manny that is suppose to take the test, and not also Mayweather.

And yes Boxingscene purposely stopped their quote in their article right before he says his Misinformed "If I decide to do one you have to take one too"
            I'm sure a guy like Hagler would not be so simple as to go on your interpretation that the info was cut off, so the poor simp didn't know........

Hagler has forgotten more about boxing that the whole Boxing Scene collection of posters will ever know. This matter has been talked about for a very long time, and Hagler just chose now to make his opinion known. The guy comes to the US all the time, is at most of the Hall of Fame functions and at many others also. He just doesn 't blabber to the press, he keeps a low, private profile. Do you put him on YOUR level.....??

Comment

Working...
            X