Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trainer of the year 2011? Who is it so far IYO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trainer of the year 2011? Who is it so far IYO?

Roach
    12.50%
    Booth
    4.17%
    Garcia
    83.33%
    Steward
    0.00%

It's gotta be Nazim so far for me because Hopkins got the biggest win of the year in boxing so far.

Comment

Clearly Garcia.

Comment

Obviously Garcia.

Comment

Robert Garcia is in my book the trainer of the year no doubt!

Comment

so far it's garcia. donaire and rios both became champs earlier this year, can't get any better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
              It's gotta be Nazim so far for me because Hopkins got the biggest win of the year in boxing so far.
              but Shane got the worst lost of the year, so the win of Hopkins will be cancelled out for Naz...

garcia had 2 new world champions in a span of 2 weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                but Shane got the worst lost of the year, so the win of Hopkins will be cancelled out for Naz...

garcia had 2 new world champions in a span of 2 weeks...
                I don't know if I would go that far, I think Kirkland's loss was way worse hahaha Or Abraham's too Ward.

And I don't think he took a terrible beating either, and it was more of Mosley being too old. 08 Mosley vs Pac I think Mosley wins, he made Pac look horrible but couldn't let his hands go, and if not for Nazim would have quit...

I don't know, Garcia definitely has a strong case though. We'll see by the end of the year, especially if Hopkins beat Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
                  I don't know if I would go that far, I think Kirkland's loss was way worse hahaha Or Abraham's too Ward.

And I don't think he took a terrible beating either, and it was more of Mosley being too old. 08 Mosley vs Pac I think Mosley wins, he made Pac look horrible but couldn't let his hands go, and if not for Nazim would have quit...

I don't know, Garcia definitely has a strong case though. We'll see by the end of the year, especially if Hopkins beat Dawson.
                  Kirkland's loss is just hilarious for me, as he was stopped by a dude that has a power that we can compare with that of paulie's... Mosley's performance is just very disappointing given his fighting in the main event... now if Hopkins beat Dawson later this year, to hell w/ Naz... Hopkins is going to be my fighter of the year...

Comment

Garcia. He's doing his thing this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X