Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mannys defamation case-how will the fight be made??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    lets say manny wins and floyd still demands testing??-will he sue again??

lets say manny loses-how will he look still turning down the test??

this is ****in ******ed..
    As usual Floyd just getting into the Ring and fighting is never an option for a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      I don't know Larry.

It doesn't matter really, Manny's not budging on the test, so therefore Floyd is gonna have to accept the fight without OST.
      floyd aint budging either..nor should he

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
        As usual Floyd just getting into the Ring and fighting is never an option for a *****.
        i would def not drop the testing now..someone refuses so much and even sues me??something aint right..

Comment

larry is sooo stupid...floyd can actually demand additional testing without resorting to stupid accusations. if he did just that from the get go he wouldn't find himself in legal trouble now.

oh well, maybe that's hard enough for larry to figure out.

Comment

i would def not drop the testing now..someone refuses so much and even sues me??something aint right..

And of course for a ***** enuendo and paper thin rationalization is supposed to be more convincing then actual evidence. Oh thats right there isn't any evidence.

Just baseless accusations! I still think it's hilarious that even if a court of law would find Floyd to be full of *****t that you would still be ok with him holding up the fight. It's no wonder *****s are such rabid Floyd fans when they are even bigger cowards than their Idol.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              larry is sooo stupid...floyd can actually demand additional testing without resorting to stupid accusations. if he did just that from the get go he wouldn't find himself in legal trouble now.

as usual cant debate..resort to name calling over the internet..guess i should sue you now..lol

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                And of course for a ***** enuendo and paper thin rationalization is supposed to be more convincing then actual evidence. Oh thats right there isn't any evidence.

Just baseless accusations! I still think it's hilarious that even if a court of law would find Floyd to be full of *****t that you would still be ok with him holding up the fight. It's no wonder *****s are such rabid Floyd fans when they are even bigger cowards than their Idol.
                court of law found o.j innocent of murder...but he lost the civil suit..so **** the court of law.....

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post

Larry forgets that Floyds demands are unprecedented and Pac agreeing to even the 14 day cut off is something that no other boxer aside from Shane and Floyd have done.

Thousands of boxers in the history of boxing and pac is one of only 3 that has agreed to extra testing. But oh Pac is obviously cheating even though there is zero evidence.

Comment

lets say manny wins and floyd still demands testing??-will he sue again??

lets say manny loses-how will he look still turning down the test??

this is ****in ******ed..
                    The case isnt about testing, is it?

Comment

court of law found o.j innocent of murder...but he lost the civil suit..so **** the court of law.....

And there are thousands upon thousands of court cases a year where guilty people are indeed found guilty in a court of law.

And are you really trying to compare a horrific double homicide to floyd getting sued over making bonehead comments?

Comment

Working...
                      X