Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you give floyd credit for dominating jmm like no 1's ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    With this comment...you've owned yourself. You just don't know boxing.

Yep...I just watch boxing I don't have to know it.

You on the other hand can't afford to watch one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
      Yep...I just watch boxing I don't have to know it.

You on the other hand can't afford to watch one.

Well that explains a lot.

Comment

• absolutely.

nevertheless, I was pissed off by Floyd failing to make the contract weight. I remember him drinking bottle after bottle minutes before the weight-in? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Well that explains a lot.
          LOL!! If I could give you free PPV stamps I would.

Comment

I just watch boxing I don't have to know it
            That explains a lot.

Comment

• If PPV Stamps exist...I'll buy one for you.

Comment

• zero credit, he pulled a slut move, and Larry I wish you'd stop pretending it was a legit fight, it does you no credit as a poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  no 1's beat him like that....floyd won every round..do you give him credit?
                  Not really. JMM would have been a great fight when they were younger and at their more natural weights but Floyd was much more acclimated to WW than JMM at this time. It was harder for JMM to be effective at WW, than for Floyd to come back from retirement. You cant call that a solid win because Marquez wasnt a solid dude @ WW when they fought. You have to beat the best, at their best, to be the best. Floyd Mayweather beating Juan Marquez @ his first shot at WW didnt really mean much to the WW division. The Mosely fight is what mattered that year.

Comment

Weak resume for a HOF. No better than the fighters I listed. Thanks for playing.
                    lmao. you listed guys like Artur Grigorian and Sven Ottke you dumbass. Grigorian never beat a single top ten fighter while he held his title and Ottke probably only legitimately beat 4 good opponents at best fairly while he held the title, and Im probably being generous.

by all means, list who Grigorian and Ottke beat that makes them as accomplished as Norris. Ill be waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      that Katsidis and his face-block technique is truly something to behold
                      Don't say that.

I like Kats. I don't want to see him get literally murdered by Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X