Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you give floyd credit for dominating jmm like no 1's ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if 144lb was too much for JMM v Floyd, is it too much for JMM v Pacquiao?

If JMM beats Pacquiao, that practically doubles the credit due for Floyds win over JMM then right?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      funny..you're the one who sounds so butt-hurt here...
      how could a piss-laden jmm lumbering around the ring hit a fraud running too fast from him and just keeps potshotting?
      jmm was too bloated for his ideal weight at that time he can barely move yet floyd only keep potshotting despite his HUGE advantage?
      Butt hrut why? I HATE floyd. I also hate how people comment and dont look at the bigger picture.

JMM wasn't lumbering around the ring, he was confused. Just as Morales was when he fought Raheem and is quoted for sayign before the fight " I want to test myself. I have never fought a 'slick' fighter before " and look at the result. A far inferior fighter than Morales outclassed him easily - styles make fights.

JMM looked shy against John, and Norwood before that. It's all a style clash, keep weight out of it. JMM is a different type of counter puncher. He doesn't create openings but instead prefers for his opponent to engage and he returns fire. Boxers like floyd who refuse to initiate first will always be too stubborn for JMM. FLoyd also stuck with 1 punch at a time as opposed to combinations because that's when JMM fires back. He loses thsi fight in any weight and it always looks exactly the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
        So if 144lb was too much for JMM v Floyd, is it too much for JMM v Pacquiao?

If JMM beats Pacquiao, that practically doubles the credit due for Floyds win over JMM then right?
        Pac's a midget.
        No sense giving credit to floyd the "atg who is greater than luther king" beating a bloated jmm. it is already expected, i was even expecting more due to his HUGE advantage but never delivered.
        A fraud. He robbed me with my ppv money. I lost betting on him but then it's gambling. Just never expected he will just keep potshotting and not ktfo jmm. a bloated with piss jmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Butt hrut why? I HATE floyd. I also hate how people comment and dont look at the bigger picture.

JMM wasn't lumbering around the ring, he was confused. Just as Morales was when he fought Raheem and is quoted for sayign before the fight " I want to test myself. I have never fought a 'slick' fighter before " and look at the result. A far inferior fighter than Morales outclassed him easily - styles make fights.

JMM looked shy against John, and Norwood before that. It's all a style clash, keep weight out of it. JMM is a different type of counter puncher. He doesn't create openings but instead prefers for his opponent to engage and he returns fire. Boxers like floyd who refuse to initiate first will always be too stubborn for JMM. FLoyd also stuck with 1 punch at a time as opposed to combinations because that's when JMM fires back. He loses thsi fight in any weight and it always looks exactly the same.
          It is expected he will beat jmm. i was expecting too much from floyd i bet on him to ktfo jmm as promised and i'd been had...i shouldn't have bought that ppv as well i dozed off..

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            It is expected he will beat jmm. i was expecting too much from floyd i bet on him to ktfo jmm as promised and i'd been had...i shouldn't have bought that ppv as well i dozed off..
            I dont know why you expected that. JMM deserves hsi due. He is a p4p top fighter and IMO can hold his own at 147, just not against 'that' style. I expect him to go to war and put on a great showing against Pacman and prove a lot of people wrong (those who claim 147 is too much for him).

It was just a style issue. JMM will prove how good he is p4p in the Pacman fight. Win or lose, we'll know

Comment

Shut...the...****..up!

Weight had absolutely NOTHING to do with the outcome of this fight. If floyd went out there and knocked JMM out, you'd have an arguement. BUt instead.. floyd fought the fight he's fought his entire career (actually, he threw more and with more pop (p4p) at 135, so jmm is lucky).

It's not like floyd was magically taller or faster at the weight. No one tied jmms hands behind his back. He'd get outclassed like that in ANY weight. You can ONLY make the arguement of weight if JMM at least hit floyd a few times to no avail. But instead, he couldn't even do that. Floyd wasn't too big... floyd was too good. He did nothing in that fight to impose his size and will. He just simply outclassed JMM.

You clowns are just butt hurt.

taking others opinions personally on a message board=butthurt. that sounds like you

Comment

I dont know why you expected that. JMM deserves hsi due. He is a p4p top fighter and IMO can hold his own at 147, just not against 'that' style. I expect him to go to war and put on a great showing against Pacman and prove a lot of people wrong (those who claim 147 is too much for him).

It was just a style issue. JMM will prove how good he is p4p in the Pacman fight. Win or lose, we'll know
                Maybe i put floyd on such a high pedestal at that time i thought he was not a fraud...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1believer View Post
                  Mayweather........getting credit? LOL it will never happen no matter what. Even the people picking Marquez to win won't give him anything.
                  who picked him to win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    who picked him to win?

Nacho put $100K on Floyd

Comment

• No, I thought it was absurd for Floyd to take that fight from the very beginning and i saw it as a joke. JMM has no business at 147 whatsoever and i see him being beaten by pretty much all of the top WW fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X