Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Grills vs. Mayweather Grills - Who would sell more?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly these would sell an equal amount. They have to be sold together, as a package deal, because Manny's grill would only cook something, if Floyd's grill did it first.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      Clearly these would sell an equal amount. They have to be sold together, as a package deal, because Manny's grill would only cook something, if Floyd's grill did it first.

it would cook it even better...it would even cook meats from Puerto Rico and Tijuana that wont cook in Floyd's grill

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        it would cook it even better...it would even cook meats from Puerto Rico and Tijuana that wont cook in Floyd's grill

But then they would lack flavor, because Manny's grill allows meats up to a certain weight. At that point they have to drain the juices from the meat, to meet the grill's weight requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post

But then they would lack flavor, because Manny's grill allows meats up to a certain weight. At that point they have to drain the juices from the meat, to meet the grill's weight requirements.

so what? PAC's grills will have a built in radio that plays Nelly non-stop!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            so what? PAC's grills will have a built in radio that plays Nelly non-stop!
            Paul Wall, baby.

Comment

I would still opt for the George Foreman because whilst Manny's grill might be good at cooking up mexican and Floyd's good at chicken you just can't beat the trusty George Foreman

Comment

yah while i do agree nothing beats foreman's (i have one btw)
                if i was made to choose between a pacgrill and a maygrill, id go for a pac because i don't want a grill that would wanna steal my iphone, print shirts and yap all day instead of cook and poke security guards on the face if they go anywhere near it.

Comment

Question, will the Pacquiao be capable of roasting me some lechon?

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
                    yah while i do agree nothing beats foreman's (i have one btw)
                    if i was made to choose between a pacgrill and a maygrill, id go for a pac because i don't want a grill that would wanna steal my iphone, print shirts and yap all day instead of cook and poke security guards on the face if they go anywhere near it.
                    WTF, man. Take a mulligan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I urge the pacfans and *******s not to retaliate to this kind of low class comments.

i urge pacfans and *******s to not listen to chups.

Comment

Working...
                      X