Collapse
No announcement yet.

fact-floyd haters have NEVER won a penny betting against him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh, too much work to prove something to larry. believe what you want.

im pretty sure a lot of people bet on marquez going the distance.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      ok u seem like a reasonable guy. but come on dude really?

let's say 4 the sake of argument that cotto, canelo, n JR r all ducking STEROIDGIO-- y can't STEROIDGIO do what he's asking cotto, canelo, n JR 2 do???

cannot seriously argue that MARAVAGINA cudn't find a more legit opponent (even 1 just looking 4 a payday) than Barker the Goat Farmer frm 154-175.

I agree that he probably couldve fouind a better opponent yeah, Barker isnt a complete bum, but Sergio should be looking up for fights, not down at domestic/european level like Barker.

IMO I'd suggest Sergio go venture up at 168lb and see if he can get a better fight up there. Because he's asking Pacquiao to jump up, so Im pretty sure Sergio could do the same himself up to 168lb

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
        I agree that he probably couldve fouind a better opponent yeah, Barker isnt a complete bum, but Sergio should be looking up for fights, not down at domestic/european level like Barker.

IMO I'd suggest Sergio go venture up at 168lb and see if he can get a better fight up there. Because he's asking Pacquiao to jump up, so Im pretty sure Sergio could do the same himself up to 168lb
        Hey man UK fighters suck d1ck

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
          meh, too much work to prove something to larry. believe what you want.

im pretty sure a lot of people bet on marquez going the distance.
          just post your winning recipt..

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
            Hey man UK fighters suck d1ck

you wind me up something wicked you ****in pr1ck. get a life.

why dont you actually try boxing one of these days? I'd invite you over to my gym but I dont hit women

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              lmfao...not a soilid red cent...keep hating b1tches
              moron i won as always.. the bet is if floyd knockout his opponent in 6 rounds...

he didnt and i did won.

i have to many lost to pac than floyd... T_T

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                just post your winning recipt..
                i'll ask my cousin for it.

Comment

so.....f 168 has occured 2 u...and 168 has occured 2 me-- y then, do u suspect, have they chosen not 2 do this? n have chosen nstead 2 fight Barker the Goat Farmer?

Comment

you wind me up something wicked you ****in pr1ck. get a life.

why dont you actually try boxing one of these days? I'd invite you over to my gym but I dont hit women
                    wtf do you know about Wrestling? lol UK fail again

Comment

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
                      wtf do you know about Wrestling? lol UK fail again

wtf do you know about boxing? probably nothing i imagine. you're just a wise a$$ behind a screen who thinks hes a big man, but in reality, you're just a b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X