Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Refused to Give Child an Autograph

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i know is manny wouldve gaved the kid an autograph !~!!!!! the children are the future !!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
          After eating lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant near the corner of Spring Mountain Rd. and Valley View Dr. here in Las Vegas, we went to our bank - Bank of America - on the corner of Spring Mountain and Wynn.

Floyd Mayweather was there. He was driving a yellow Ferrari and he left what looked like a girl inside the car, with the airconditioner on. She looked like she was busy texting someone.

I did my business in the bank and Floyd was around 3 customers ahead of me. He was in front of the teller awhile and I actually finished doing my deposit before he could finish.

Anyway, to make a long story short. While Mayweather was walking towards his car, a father and his kid - probably 9 or 10 years old Filipino boy with a Mayweather t-shirt - approached Mayweather with a pen and paper. Mayweather just ignored them even though it was obvious he wasn't even in a hurry.

The kid looked very disappointed and the father had to console him with a clearly forced smile on his face.

Disgusting. Just totally disgusting. I almost wanted to vomit the pho noodle soup that I had for lunch in front of the ATM machine just right outside the bank.

The poor kid was obviously a fan. Sad.
          And? He doesn't have to sign a ****in thing if that's his choice. He was in the bank, on his own time, taking care of his own day to day business. If he was promoting a fight or doing a book signing or whatever then fair enough, but when he's just doing his thing away from boxing then people should leave him the **** alone. Same goes for any celebrity for that matter, they ain't public property so people shouldn't think they have the right to intrude on them like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
            And? He doesn't have to sign a ****in thing if that's his choice. He was in the bank, on his own time, taking care of his own day to day business. If he was promoting a fight or doing a book signing or whatever then fair enough, but when he's just doing his thing away from boxing then people should leave him the **** alone. Same goes for any celebrity for that matter, they ain't public property so people shouldn't think they have the right to intrude on them like that.
            Who put money in Floyds pocket? Probably the kids father(PPV) and Floyd can't spend 10 seconds giving the kid an autograph. Pretty lame.

Comment

I'm sorry, I do agree in some way with this answer, I mean these guys actually just want some time without being aproched by some people wanting an autograph, but at the same time that's the price people like Floyd has to pay. I mean he's getting over 20 million for a single fight, and all that money comes from normal people who see him as their idol, so he at least should sign some autographs.

Comment

**** that kid floyd, continue to feed the homeless.
                when that kid screw her life up she'll think you when you come by in a truck with bag lunches.

Comment

how did you know he was a filipino ?

Comment

So fucking what.

Comment

The chances of this story being true are not very high.

Comment

Working...
                      X