No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Miguel Cotto Has No Balls"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    that's because cotto is significantly smaller and significantly lighter than martinez. we all know cotto isn't a true JMW. so ya he probably would get his @ss kicked but that says nothing about skill.
    Nobody said anything about skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
      Nobody said anything about skill.
      um no actually the rabid sergio***uals r claiming pretty adamently that steroidgio's skills beats cottos hence their absurd #1 P4P claims.

Comment

um no actually the rabid sergio***uals r claiming pretty adamently that steroidgio's skills beats cottos hence their absurd #1 P4P claims.
        I don't waste my time with that, so like I said nobody said anything about skills

Comment

• Sergio Martinez should fight Canelo.

Comment

• He can say whatever he wants. He's just trying to land a fight. No big deal.

Comment

• it is pretty obvious none of the Top Rank fighters are going to fight you SERGIO...MOVE ON!

Comment

• LMAO Cotto is a Top Rank fighter, Top Rank fighters are puppets fake champions, they don't fight real fights, they like Top Rank League events lmao. BTW Sergio is more skilled stronger and a better fighter in every aspect of the word Cotto's face would be destroyed if he fought a real fighter like Sergio, thus he is cashing out with Tony who just so happens to only have one eye and hasn't won a reasonable fight since he sodomized Cotto.

Comment

• Martinez desperate....................he should come on floyd tthough............

Comment

I'd argue they do, too. Two completely different styles and Sergio shows a bit more flash/skill in the ring. Cottos defense has always been leaky, his ear muff specifically. He admires his work too much and as a result, fighters who chose to stay infront of him and/or throw a lot of punches are the ones who've had the most success. Admiring his work has gotten him hit. Sergio can be one of those guys. Not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                      which HOF calibre fighter has Sergio fought? paul willie? kermit the frog?
                      exactly ................

Comment

Working...
                      X