No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs Munoz Set For Michigan Showdown on July 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
    Anthony needs to start stepping it up in competition and quit playing safe. His brother has less fights and already has 2 top names on his resume.
    andre had a much better amateur career where he got plenty of expreience anthony still lacks as a pro. then take the illness on top of that.

dirrell was out for years not fighting or even training, just getting treatment. he only had one fight since, i think he needs to take it slow. hes acctually at a good place in his career for his age.

Comment

Andre is more skillful no doubt, but Anthony fights ferociously and has more power. I like both of them.

Comment

What?? Dirrell fighting again after the serious brain injury he told us about, that forced him to quit the Super Six just before his fight with Andre Ward???

I'm astonished that he has made such a miraculous recovery. How did he manage to convince the state commissions not to revoke his licence on medical grounds?

He had a serious brain injury after all...

He's a walking miracle. Hallelujah! Thank God for this miraculous and totally unexpected recovery.

Comment

Its Anthony RAY DOLLAR........its Anthony Dirrell...not Andre...his younger brother....read the article and spare us your sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
            What?? Dirrell fighting again after the serious brain injury he told us about, that forced him to quit the Super Six just before his fight with Andre Ward???

I'm astonished that he has made such a miraculous recovery. How did he manage to convince the state commissions not to revoke his licence on medical grounds?

He's a walking miracle. Hallelujah! Thank God for this miraculous and totally unexpected recovery.
            Learn to read ***!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ray dollars View Post
              what?? Dirrell fighting again after the serious brain injury he told us about, that forced him to quit the super six just before his fight with andre ward???

He's a walking miracle. Hallelujah! Thank god for this miraculous and totally unexpected recovery.
              re read the article smart guy

Comment

this is your brain on drugs lol

Comment

Love the misdirection in the title. People are waiting to pounce on Dirrell when he comes back and claim he was never hurt.

Like this guy.

Comment

LMAO what an idiot. Andre Dirrell probably won't ever fight again and if he does it will be 3 or 4 years after the incident. Sounds pretty legit to me.

Comment

Lol Boxingscene be trolling. They love doing that.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Returns In August

"Jose Cotto will be returning in August against...."

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I want To Fight The Best!

"Earlier today, we caught up with Matthew Hatton...."

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'll Take Random OST

"We were able to have a chat with Bobby Pacquiao....Bobby says he would take the tests to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr if he was offered a fight...."

Comment

Working...
                      X