Comments Thread For: Hopkins vs Dawson Showdown Looms For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been yearning for this fight for a couple years

Comment

I got Hops schooling and then beating the breaks off this mental midget.

Comment

Hopkins beats Dawson. Chad with all of his skills and youtfulness just fights like a guy who came to show up and get a check. Dude be acting lazy in the ring.

Comment

SMH, so many people counting Chad out. Chad will show up hungry as heck to this fight and beat Hopkins convincingly. Shaefer will then be quoted again saying Bhop should retire. Sekondzout, where you at man?! Your boy Hopkins is going down son!!!!!!!!

Comment

I got a million on dawson, no way hopkins can close the distance against him. . .Anyone wants the bet please message me

Comment

Hopkins is an evil genius. He wanted nothing to do with Dawson two years ago and now he'll get his W against a Dawson who doesn't look the same to me mentally, who's on his 4th or 5th trainer.

I don't trust Dawson at all and see Hopkins beating him kind of like he beat Pascal, breaking him down mentally. If Dawson can put up an effort like he did against Johnson then I can see him winning. I just don't expect that to happen.

Comment

Stew didn't light a fire up chad's azz in the past fight, and that's what he'll need to do with b-hop.he's not going to outsmart hop.Naz vs steward is a nice looking matchup as far as trainers side goes,interesting match on paper but in the end think hop will UD him since Chad won't pull the trigger enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by led's baby mama View Post
                  Don't count out the man Hopkins again! He's always a live fighter especially since Dawson is pretty much boxing's Lebron. If anybody could ever make him look bad it's definitely the Executioner.
                  Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  it's all good. I believe Hopkins will still school fast Dawson in close UD. True skills there!
                  Ha Hopkins with true skills? The guy has the work-rate of a grandpa, his fights have been either good, embarrassing to watch, or sloppy.

Dawson will win by UD, Dawson's technical skills is way above Pascal's, he's too fast, too young, it will be a white-wash.

Comment

This will be an interesting fight. Probably not exciting but a chess match.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                      Ha Hopkins with true skills? The guy has the work-rate of a grandpa, his fights have been either good, embarrassing to watch, or sloppy.

Dawson will win by UD, Dawson's technical skills is way above Pascal's, he's too fast, too young, it will be a white-wash.
                      haha since when does having true skills have anything to do with workrate? Floyd's workrate is just as low and he has probably the best boxing skills in the game. Hopkins doesn't win on power or speed, it's all technique and mental.

Hopkins beat Pascal with the style he should have used on Taylor, when he did use that style he was easily taking rounds against Taylor, but gave too many rounds away.

It all depends on Hopkins. If he fights like he fought Pascal he'll get the UD but if his age starts to show and gives away rounds like against Taylor Dawson should win.

Comment

Working...
                      X