Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Diaz Explains Reasons For Retirement From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be missed, he made good money, fought good fighters and was pure entertainment.

Wish him the best.

Comment

Godspeed Baby Bull. You have, I believe, what it takes to be successful in life.

Comment

Kudos and great choice, He has made a good career from boxing, won world titles while studying, He can now fall back on his education and live a normal life.... This is how I would have love to do it if I was a pro-boxer.

Comment

props to baby bull.........he was exciting and showed heart............unlike king bull****......who retires and unretires like a b1tch

Comment

didnt see that coming, i though he should retire but never thought he would this early when so many fighters stay far too long. boxing needs more ppl like him, good guy, good fighter, entertaining fighter and a good head on his shoulders.

strugg.. seek counceling you have issues. constantly obsessing over an athlete cant be healthy, especially one u dont even like!

Comment

Could not be happier to hear this. One of my favorite fighters in the ring. You could tell everything he did was done 10,000 times in the gym. The worst thing is watching a fighter who is racking up damage by still fighting. I hope he has a great life after the ring because he earned it and he is making a great decision that I many more boxers could make.

Comment

Was a pleasure to watch such an exciting fighter for all these years. Thanks Baby Bull! Good luck to your future endeavors.

Comment

God bless him and his future endeavors. Almost all of his fights were exciting to watch. Huge respect to the Baby Bull.

Originally posted by stickupkid
                  he ****ing sucked.....he's retiring cause he got beat by a real mexican!
                  What an *******..

Comment

Good he's gone. He was a bum anyway and won't be missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X