No announcement yet.

New interview with USADAs Travis Tygart, on Mayweat Ortiz and boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Olympic STYLE testing ,,,, doesn't say duplicate does it ,, fuk yous are a bunch of dumb fukers .
    dude, most people use drugs out of competition. USADA even has a protocol for it.

cramming one year's worth of testing in a few weeks isn't gonna give the same result if they do it like what the olympics is doing.

hence, the testing is bullshiiit

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      dude, most people use drugs out of competition. USADA even has a protocol for it.

cramming one year's worth of testing in a few weeks isn't gonna give the same result if they do it like what the olympics is doing.

Its boxing idiot , cant you see the difference in training a fighter from a swimmer or runner , they train in macro cycles over a long time , its nothing like that in training a fighter , PEDS would be useless while waiting for a fight to be signed , you really have no clue about the workings of the sport other than your TV .

Comment

Random testing during a boxer's training camp IS BETTER than the current NSAC testing which everyone and their mom can beat. See Shane Mosley.

And if Pacquiao won't even sign up for 8-week OST what makes anyone think he would be willing to sign up for year-round testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          Victor conte ****s on the usda!
          They ****ted on him too pretty badly. He has pointed out flaws in their system but it seems like it is the most effective to date. Conte has admitted the testing that USADA does is way more effective than the current commissions.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Random testing during a boxer's training camp IS BETTER than the current NSAC testing which everyone and their mom can beat. See Shane Mosley.

And if Pacquiao won't even sign up for 8-week OST what makes anyone think he would be willing to sign up for year-round testing?
            who the hell is talking about pac?

its floyd who wanted to clean up the sport. yeah, better but its still pretty much shiiit. i mean athletes often cheat out of competition, hence the testing protocol imposed by wada.

come to think of it, it makes perfect sense. floyd retires everytime he fights since he implemented this tests. seems like its a front to cover up what he does during his vacations

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Its boxing idiot , cant you see the difference in training a fighter from a swimmer or runner , they train in macro cycles over a long time , its nothing like that in training a fighter , PEDS would be useless while waiting for a fight to be signed , you really have no clue about the workings of the sport other than your TV .
              i'm almost 100% sure that i know more about the sport and have been watching longer than you, PED boy

Comment

i'm almost 100% sure that i know more about the sport and have been watching longer than you, PED boy
                Not with that answer dip**** lol .

Comment

its floyd who wanted to clean up the sport. yeah, better but its still pretty much shiiit. i mean athletes often cheat out of competition, hence the testing protocol imposed by wada.
                  The OST that Floyd proposes (and submits himself to) IS BETTER than what we currently have. You yourself admitted it.

End of story.

Comment

Travis Tygart: Thank you, Floyd. For giving me a job.

Comment

Give Tygart his 15 minutes of fame, If floyds not fighting USADA isn't lobbying hard enough for OSDT to be implemented on boxing. They only cries about it when floyd tells them so.

Comment

Working...
                      X