No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Pacquiao To Give Marquez a Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    stealing? aint noone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy the ppv

why you worry about how other men spend their money?
    pac must've refused an autograph for him or something

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      he finally got one of his fights booooed by fighting washed up and shot fighters.
      Who got boed is it pacquiao or mosley! dont get confused now!

Comment

Originally posted by raiden10 View Post
        Who got boed is it pacquiao or mosley! dont get confused now!
        Who cares ? Even GSP fight was booed, and Tyson in some of his fights (in his prime, while in the process of getting the next 2 belts after his 1st one). Floyd too.

Boos are all part of the game. The most boos are in the UFC though, no sweet science for them, all they want is someone to get "finished", and boos can come right at the very 1st or 2nd round !! Of course, non-title fights are only 3 rounds *lol*

Comment

Pacquiao is gonna whoop Juans ass, and this time it's gonna be even terrible.

He was getting spanked like a child from Mayweather and Mayweather wasn't even trying to KO him, imagine what Pacquiao is gonna do, I'd say he gets KO'd by the 7th round.

144-147 is where Marquez is just uneffective.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            stealing? aint noone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to buy the ppv

why you worry about how other men spend their money?
            thats some gay **** right there man...let flint be flint..........nobody listens to him anyway...

Comment

All road lead to pac, moralez wants a beating worst than what he got from maidana.

Comment

im quite skeptic about this bcoz if i remeber right, erik has stated that ricky hatton would subject MP a vicious beating... and look what has happened there...

Comment

i didnt think pac would KO hatton either, but that was a welcome party for him at welter by putting hatton to sleep.

Comment

morales needs to quit while he's ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      Pacquiao is gonna whoop Juans ass, and this time it's gonna be even terrible.

He was getting spanked like a child from Mayweather and Mayweather wasn't even trying to KO him, imagine what Pacquiao is gonna do, I'd say he gets KO'd by the 7th round.

144-147 is where Marquez is just uneffective.
                      Funny thing.....

You can see that, I can see that, and everyone else can see that.....

..... but not Manny ?

Manny didnt notice that JMM is an old man, and clearly ineffective above 135.

Or did he ?

Yaaaay Manny

Comment

Working...
                      X