Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hagler said to Floyd, Dropped That Drug test Bull**** & Fight Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with a name like Pacdbest, i was surprised

Comment

• Hagler knows what's up
      Floyd is just bitchmade

Comment

• oh noes , hagler called floyd's bs ,*****'s must be dying inside

Comment

• i love Marvin, he's my favorite boxer of all time, but im not sure he understands that both Floyd and Manny would take these tests, not just Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
            i love Marvin, he's my favorite boxer of all time, but im not sure he understands that both Floyd and Manny would take these tests, not just Pac.
            you really think hagler didnt knew that? , please.

Comment

• this thread is garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
                you really think hagler didnt knew that? , please.
                well now that I KNOW that you can't speak english, (properly) Im sure it's hard to understand it as well. re-watch, and LISTEN to what Marvin's says about the demands. He clearly seems to think only ONE guy (Pac) would be under stricter testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                  Marvin Hagler's words are pretty clear. From the 6:45 mark of the video he said, "To be honest with you, I will tell you another story, Its almost a Hagler-Lenonard fight, you know in a sense, because here's a guy that wants to dictate to another person and wants to tell you what he wants to do, you know. I want you to take a drug test and all this things and whatever, and I think Pacquiao is right! If I decided to do it then you got to take one too. I mean hello, who are you? WHO ARE YOU? I mean come on, if you want to fight, lets fight. Lets stop all this nonsense!"

Basically, he says that Floyd's demands are B.S. That's pretty clear even if you're a *****, unless you have a comprehension problem.
                  floyd is taking the tests too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                    i love Marvin, he's my favorite boxer of all time, but im not sure he understands that both Floyd and Manny would take these tests, not just Pac.
                    yep.

some people must be deaf.

Comment

• being the type of fighter that hagler was, especially with how he conceded to all of srl's demands leading up to their superfight, you gotta respect his opinion on this matter...

Comment

Working...
                      X