No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal vs Erdei in Talks, Alcine Joins DiBella Stable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal vs Erdei in Talks, Alcine Joins DiBella Stable

Joachim Alcine's advisor Greg Leon advised BoxingScene.com that his client has signed a promotional agreement with Lou Dibella. Alcine is a former junior middleweight champion. Leon is also trying to match his fighter, unbeaten Zsolt Erdei, against former light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pascal by ko he will be champ again

Comment

Erdei will school Pascal. He is way too active for Jean and will force him to gas faster than Hopkins did.

Comment

I'd love to see Erdei-Pascal, hopefully DiBella can make the fight.

Comment

Pr boxing is hilarious ...jajajja

PASCAL CHAMPION AGAIN. What a funny comment. This is the worst champ in the history of the sport. beaten by a almost 50 yrs old guy. Not only once but twice. This guy is a shame for the decaying sport. He should do the world a favor and retire. He have no heart. His a fake and he sucks as a boxer. No stile no punch, what the **** makes any ignorant thinks he can be a chap again. Only ignorance ....hahahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
            PASCAL CHAMPION AGAIN. What a funny comment. This is the worst champ in the history of the sport. beaten by a almost 50 yrs old guy. Not only once but twice. This guy is a shame for the decaying sport. He should do the world a favor and retire. He have no heart. His a fake and he sucks as a boxer. No stile no punch, what the **** makes any ignorant thinks he can be a chap again. Only ignorance ....hahahahhaa
            y the hatred for Pascal? is he a great boxer no - but to put him down b/c he lost to Hopkins makes no sense. 45, 46, doesnt matter, Bhop is till a top 10 lb 4 lb boxer. Ask Pavlik, or Winky Wright, or Tarver, or Calzaghe, or Taylor, etc. all whom he fought after turning 40, and he beat or lost in debatable decisions. That's an inpressive list for a career, much less for a list of fighters he fought after turning 40.
            I'd rather see Cloud v. Pascal w/ the winner fightn the winner of BHOP-Dawson; but Pascal-Erdei is a decent fight. I've never seen Erdei before. I don't get these European fighters. It's one thing if all u care about is defendn your alphabet strap in Europe and gettn paydays, but, it seems now Erdei wants to challenge himself. Why not challenge yourself 5 yrs ago when u wer a titleholder in ur prime. Now he's 37, and I would have to think has lost a step. But, I guess better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Erdei will school Pascal. He is way too active for Jean and will force him to gas faster than Hopkins did.
              Erdie is not that active (even in the ring) and definitely won't throw a high volume. That combined with him not being a master boxer or having great ko power, tells me that Pascal won't respect him and would beat him to the punch all night. I think Erdie is protected for a reaaon.

Comment

Working...
              X