No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is SAD!!

If Floyd would have hit someone or gotten sued again, that would be ALL over the ESPN boxing page, but lol, it's like no one is home on ESPN now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      That is SAD!!

If Floyd would have hit someone or gotten sued again, that would be ALL over the ESPN boxing page, but lol, it's like no one is home on ESPN now.
      Manny Pacquiao going to Micky D's and being "mobbed by fans" make headline news.

But this, a regular poster had to post it, on one of/if not the most popular Boxing website on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
        Worst post I've ever read on NSB. A man steps up to pay the funeral cost of a another fighter who gave him his first shot at a title, and you call it opportunistic? Have some class you piece of shit.

Comment

Floyd is a good man, it's a shame that people will overlook a man's death and another's good will in order to suit an agenda that they do not gain anything from. It's clear who respects the sport and fellow human beings and who doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakeem View Post
            classy move by floyd, what i dont understand is why a great person like Genaro was so broke?
            props floyd. people need to learn that MoneyMay is a media character.

and being great doesnt = MOney. ever heard of Joe Louis? plus many other boxers, athletes etc who are broke?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Worst post I've ever read on NSB. A man steps up to pay the funeral cost of a another fighter who gave him his first shot at a title, and you call it opportunistic? Have some class you piece of shit.
              If I could find the scene in Gladiator where Phoenix gives the 'thumbs down', I would've posted it for that stan.

If I could find the scene in Gladiator where Phoenix gives the 'thumbs up', I would've posted it for your response, stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                When a Grown up Man Beat a woman & threathened a helpless Kid of his own! I knew what kind a People he is!! He's a coward & never deserve respect!
                I don't know whats funnier, your ridiculous posts or the fact you're all bent out of shape because Floyd is getting some positive press.

I think its time you go back to watching your congressional hearings, you wouldn't want to miss Manny falling asleep.

The champ as always showing his generosity. He's always had nothing but the up-most respect for Chicanito. RIP.
                Last edited by p4p-champ; 06-11-2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

RIP to Genaro. Nice move Floyd, he gave you your first shot at gold and you never forgot it.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    Shut the fuk up you cry baby *****. He already said he was going to send Genaro money before he even passed.

He doesn't do charitable work for publicity, which is why your dumbass doesn't even know he's been doing it for a very long time, long before you even knew who Floyd Mayweather Jr was by virtue of being on Manny's dick all day.
                    Thanks for chewing out that clown. How can u downgrade someone for paying for someone's funeral ?? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      this is top news for the boxing fraternity. but of course this doesn't make big news. hats off to money for this. they may have been rivals but they shared a common love.
                      for real, when is BIGPOPPAPUMP going to post. hes always quick to post something negative about floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X