Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Paying All Funeral Cost Genaro Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much respect for Floyd. That is how it should be done looking out for one of your own. More in this profession should do so like in other sports. I know he had a special relationship with him since he gave him a shot.

Props to Floyd.

R.I.P. Genaro Hernandez

Comment

• his girl tweets manny take the test..and that news..but this isnt?

Comment

• Wow classy move Champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Before even Floyd react to this, I read that Arum already pledge help! Floyd just get the idea from Arum. Floyd's just a show man. He's very clever using Genaro's death! Look who reports it 1st? Kevin Iole!!! A Known Pac hater & Floyd ****k sucker!! Watch Mayo of Chicago tribune! he's next to report this!
          Yea ok dude,what a douche ass thing to say red sent.Did you know he has been paying Genaros medical bills since he was diagnosed with cancer,know what your talking about before talking sht.
          Last edited by MARKBNLV; 06-12-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Before even Floyd react to this, I read that Arum already pledge help! Floyd just get the idea from Arum. Floyd's just a show man. He's very clever using Genaro's death! Look who reports it 1st? Kevin Iole!!! A Known Pac hater & Floyd ****k sucker!! Watch Mayo of Chicago tribune! he's next to report this!
            You are an example of *******ation at it's worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              You are an example of *******ation at it's worst.
              D.A.M.N.

Some people around here. Floyd can do *nothing* right apparently. Even something like this. HAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                I know this may shock a lot of people but Floyd is a very nice person, much nicer than Manny(or so I've heard about Manny). Floyd is very nice to his fans. Yeah, he has to sleep in the bed he built and keep his agenda going but deep down I think he wishes he hadn't gone down the route he did with his career(personality wise). He is very caring, a student of the game, and cares about legacy. I think if he had to do it all over again he would change a lot. Great athlete and a shame he is misunderstood.
                I dont get what he did that puts him in a different class of a**hole from some of the worst attitudes in history. The reality is he's shown a lot more class than a lot of guys would have. Yes he flaunts money and cars but thats not a problem unless you're a jealous person. Yes he talks **** to his opponents but thats the hype game. Is it because he called Gatti a 'C' fighter? Well......Is it because he claims he doesnt get enough respect from boxing fans and analyst? Well..........

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Way to to **** on a really good story and the death of Hernandez. You my friend are a dummy.

Comment

• And bigpoppapump still hasn't posted this. This board is something else

Comment

• pacdbest deserves alot of red k

Comment

Opportunistic move by Floyd! He knows it's a good publicity because he has a fight coming!! Last time he did something good was when He gives Food to Vegas Homeless during the Fight with JMM & making fund raising during the Mosley fight.

Now check if he did something good during his Vacation? All we heard during his vacation were Criminal stuff. Beating his Ex & threatening his kids, Beating the security guard, Not paying his taxes, & Making false accusations on Pac.

I believed him if He did something good during his lOng Vacations! But All he did was Party, Gamble, Sell his Soda, Beat up Women & the guards, & Spend his Money on Luxuries stuff! Only the *****s will buy that kind of antics! For Floyd, it's just show time!
                      Maybe if you drank some of his soda it'll help wean you off that Haterade.

Comment

Working...
                      X