Comments Thread For: Early Borciua Invasion 1 Results From New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Borciua Invasion 1 Results From New York City

[Click Here To Read More]

puerto ricans have brought a lot 2 the sport.

Comment

dulorme looked very good this kid is something special he fought in there like he been fighting for 10 years as a pro he kept his kool and did not leave his game plan on the other hand kenny galarza should give up his boxing career the kid looked like shiiiit he didnt want to fight garcia deserved the win

Comment

The Boriqua's invaded NYC years ago.

This is not news.

I demand news.

Comment

Wow, Chop Chop is no pushover, and this kid dropped him. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on him. What a shame though about Galarza (if its true), he was my favorite prospect probably less than a year ago.
          Last edited by Assteroid Field; 06-10-2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

durolme looked decent i was dissapointed with the other dude

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              dulorme looked very good this kid is something special he fought in there like he been fighting for 10 years as a pro he kept his kool and did not leave his game plan on the other hand kenny galarza should give up his boxing career the kid looked like shiiiit he didnt want to fight garcia deserved the win

Co sign.....

Comment

Garcia got robbed.

Dulorme really fights as he was a 30 year old veteran. Corley couldnt even connect a punch where you could have said "Well if Corley had any power.."
                He should fight someone the level of Irving Garcia , maybe Garcia himself next so we could see how good his defense really is.

Pedraza should fight a top 20 fighter by his 5th fight. Its embarrasing for someone on his level to be fighting the kind of fighters he is fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  I agree dulorme did a good job boxing vs a experienced veteran like corley and galarza should retire. Garcia got robbed.

Comment

was at the event had a good time. Some of the boxers ringside included Kendall Holt, John Duddy, Miguel Cotto, Wilfredo Gomez, and Paulie Malignaggi.

All the people near me felt Garcia was robbed.
                    Last edited by HaglerSteelChin; 06-11-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X