Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Chilling.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCE O' PROSE View Post
      Ooh, now ******* like iBreakbeat and 'Rick Grimes' can pretend to be David Haye KO'ing Wlad in their sweet little video-game enactments, because that's the only place they'll ever see it happen.

That's -- DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN -- chilling.

Comment

• Haye will wear the t-shirt into the ring, I can't wait to see wlad's face!

Comment

• If Haye was playing a video game on July 2, he might have a chance of winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            Haye will wear the t-shirt into the ring, I can't wait to see wlad's face!
            I can't wait to see Haye's face when Wlad is through punching it.

Comment

• iBreakbeat hears the word "******" and comes a-answerin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
                You clearly have never left that dump Manchester 'cause Haye has been exposed as the scared little coward he is during the build-up to this fight. Wlad is schoolin him at his own trash-talking game.

Next.
                I don't see where I live has anything to do with this thread, and I have not seen any evidence of Haye being a "scared little coward" either.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                  Haye will wear the t-shirt into the ring, I can't wait to see wlad's face!
                  Too bad talking and tshirts and 5 press releases a day don't win fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    Too bad talking and tshirts and 5 press releases a day don't win fights.
                    Nor does releasing childish video games. But the Gayemaker's fans are looking for anything that might suggest their hero has a chance. They are desperate, and I guess I can't blame them for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                      I don't see where I live has anything to do with this thread, and I have not seen any evidence of Haye being a "scared little coward" either.
                      Haye is shook. So shook he won't even enter the same TV studio as Wlad now.

As fight time draws closer, it is going to be a case of greed vs fear for Haye.

If he wants the career payday, he has to at least show up and fall down, which means unless he goes down from a phantom punch, Wlad is going to hit him.

Comment

Working...
                      X