Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Capone-E almost started a riot at the Khan-Judah press conference !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do khan fans always start ****?? didnt they start **** at the malginaggi weigh ins too??

notice they didnt start anything with maidanas camp though...because maidanas camp is filled with tatted up aregntinian goons

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin'
      pakistani taxi cab drivers fronting as east LA mexicans in front of the super cartel? that's just pathetic. amir khan and capone e are frauds.
      I don't understand. What's the official word on Capon E. Is he part Mexican, Pakistani? Both? It doesn't matter, I just wonder how he's a Mexican legend who might not be Mexican. I feel like I know him, but it's probably just from NSB updates.

Comment

zab looks like he is still hangin with the same scum tbh

Comment

If Capone was an Indian all of raps would be about asking for discounts and coupons.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            I didn't want to get into the particulars, b/c I always see Wazaa reporting for racism but.. Mexicans have a strong foot hold in the restaurant business for sure. To be fair, I've ordered Tex Mex which is generally run by Asians and frequently delivered by them. So it's all pretty much a mess. I think we both know who's driving our cabs..
            Yeah the Chinese restaurant I order from, there are all Chinese cooks, but the deliverymen are Mexicans.

Lol, fcking yellow cab drivers are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              why do khan fans always start ****?? didnt they start **** at the malginaggi weigh ins too??

notice they didnt start anything with maidanas camp though...because maidanas camp is filled with tatted up aregntinian goons

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin'
                HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WTF! Too bad he is a nobody. This shyt would be bigger than the milivanili scandal. LMAO!

Comment

someone tweet that video to zab.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Apparantly, Mr.Capone-E refused to shake Zab's hand because he is "AK all day".

And LOL at Mr. Capone-E calling Zab Judah, "Jutah", which means slipper in Urdu. Thats a very big insult in our culture. Amir been teaching Mr. Capone-E some Urdu words. I wonder if Mr. Capone-E in return, teached Amir a few Mexican words?
                    what does the idiot do?

Comment

Originally posted by weak salvadoran View Post
                      capone e is bad ass
                      Copone e is a pimp

Comment

Working...
                      X