• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    What he means by that is:

"If Mayweather gets past Ortiz, we can fight."

As in Pacquiao vs Ortiz.

Listen at 1:33

Kellerman: "Will you take the drug test and fight Mayweather, assuming he beats Mosley"

Pacroid: "Mayweather should win or else I'll fight Mosley"

Mayweather wins, calls out Manny, tells him "Take the test and we got a fight"...

What does Manny do next? Manny ducks Floyd, and fights his leftover... AGAIN.

Comment

Good job Pac. Hopefully you don't try and negotiate through the media. Put in your demands, accept Floyd's and make the fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
        Listen at 1:33

Kellerman: "Will you take the drug test and fight Mayweather, assuming he beats Mosley"

Pacroid: "Mayweather should win or else I'll fight Mosley"

Mayweather wins, calls out Manny, tells him "Take the test and we got a fight"...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I notice how Pacquiao only talks about a Floyd fight in the PI.

But in HBO/Showtime/ESPN, he starts stuttering like a ****** and doesn't want to give a straight answer.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Mayweather 5-5-12

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Mark my words, Manny Pacquiao will never accept OST. Never.
              wtf you talkin about, muhammad?

pac accepted OST with 7 days cutoff. when he even shouldnt even have to in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                the raised estrogen levels by the *****s in this thread was predictable
                Pretty Much

Now both have fights signed Pacquiao decides to mention Mayweather. He didn't even mention Mayweather when Mayweather said "take the tests, we got a fight".
                More like, now that Pacquiao has a fight signed Floyd felt safe and came out of hiding, when just a few weeks ago he was saying this:

"You're constantly hearing different rumors that Floyd is fighting this guy, Floyd is fighting that guy," Mayweather told fighthype.com. "At this particular time, I'm not fighting anyone."

On reports he's slated to fight Victor Ortiz in September: "Absolutely not! Absolutely not! I think Victor Ortiz ... he's a young, strong fighter, but the thing is, the stories you hear are lies, lies, lies, period!"

Lies, lies, lies, period!

Y'all have a fine evening

Comment

why is it that manny makes these little comments to the phillipine reporters but when he's asked about floyd in his post fight interviews he seems to have nothing to say about floyd when manny was asked about floyd in the post fight interview for the mosley fight manny said i'm just a fighter talk to my promotor and he said that he didn't care if he fought mayweather or not

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    wtf you talkin about, muhammad?

pac accepted OST with 7 days cutoff. when he even shouldnt even have to in the first place.
                    We'd have had the fight years ago if accepted the 14 day offer, he only said 7 days because mayweather said long before that he would accept no cut off in future.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't need to get used to left handers, wtf. His style is the way it is because it adjusts to any, he doesn't need no tune up for pacquiao, if them two really wanted to fight eachother it would of been happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X