Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ortiz cherry picking a 34 year old man with a 16 month layoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
    is this the part when i feel threatened and get all scared.. You think about it ..you were the one with the negative half wrong statement.. No one but you is serious, coming at you like how, if typing facts to help you out is coming at you in any way you should log off and get out more, better yet stay in and read more..so relax cuz all this is is typing and reading,you should be thankin me for giving you the whole definition to vicious..your welcome
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........hahahahahahahahaha........................ .................................................. ...........................hahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.............. .................................................. ...........................hahahaha

Comment

Ok now that I stopped laughing, you seriously think I am being serious over a dudes nickname~

If you are trying to look smart you can do way better.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Words are just words, people really don't think about proper usage and then people like to cram in words that are kind of close but not really. Then it just becomes accepted usage over time~

Viscous has just always annoyed me that way so I figured I would toss that in~ little did I know I would have to argue about it
        You call it an argument I say it was a correction.If you would of just stated your opinion I wouldnt have responded cuz haters always gonna hate...dealer cash me out..

Comment

Originally posted by mcashflo View Post
          You call it an argument I say it was a correction.If you would of just stated your opinion I wouldnt have responded cuz haters always gonna hate...dealer cash me out..
          I call it a dude who responded with no real idea as to the matter at hand~ who was trying to sound smart but failed pretty badly

Comment

Words are just words, people really don't think about proper usage and then people like to cram in words that are kind of close but not really. Then it just becomes accepted usage over time~

Viscous has just always annoyed me that way so I figured I would toss that in~ little did I know I would have to argue about it
            So do me a favor, and use vicious in a sentence the correct way, or explain to me how someone would be vicious under the denotative definition.

Also, you spelled viscous, which is descriptive of a liquid having a very thick consistency. It's the a version of the word that you hear on motor oil commercials all the time... viscosity.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              So do me a favor, and use vicious in a sentence the correct way, or explain to me how someone would be vicious under the denotative definition.

Also, you spelled viscous, which is descriptive of a liquid having a very thick consistency. It's the a version of the word that you hear on motor oil commercials all the time... viscosity.
              That pimp on the corner is vicious~

That preacher who has knowledge of little boys is vicious~

That meth dealer that preys on little kids is vicious~

Yea I did, it is the root word of viscosity as vice is to vicious~

I guess I should have been more serious~
              Last edited by The Gambler1981; 06-09-2011, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                I don't understand why "Vicious" Victor Ortiz is picking on a 34 year old man who hasn't had a fight in sixteen months. Just because he beat one Haymon hypejob, he thinks he can take on another. Pretty Boy Floyd has had all sorts of legal problems that must have affected him and he's rusty. So what does Vic do, he picks on Floyd to fight.

"Vicious" isn't living up to his name and is a businessman coward. Plain and basic common sense
                Errrr...hmm....$$$$.
                and hmm...Ortiz could very well lose you know.

Comment

This is hysterical. Mayweather fighting the best. Ortiz fighting the best. Yet all *******s are going in on this fight from every angle (pun intended) to discredit the biggest fight in years.

Comment

That pimp on the corner is vicious~

That preacher who has knowledge of little boys is vicious~

That meth dealer that preys on little kids is vicious~

Yea I did, it is the root word of viscosity as vice is to vicious~

I guess I should have been more serious~
                    Thanks man, so just being a bad person or being immoral in a nonviolent manner. Hmm, that's pretty cool. I'm grateful that you taught me something today, that was actually quite useful.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                      Thanks man, so just being a bad person or being immoral in a nonviolent manner. Hmm, that's pretty cool. I'm grateful that you taught me something today, that was actually quite useful.
                      Have you ever actually heard anyone use the word in that way?

It is always associated with violence, now it can be used in that way because committing a violent act is not moral but really violence has nothing to do with it.

One of my many pet peeves with the usage of the English language

Comment

Working...
                      X