Andre Ward wants the fight in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    November 25th, I think it will be.
    i think that saturday is the 26th. cool tho, thanksgiving is on that thursday and plenty of ppl in vegas that weekend, hopefully it helps the sales.

Comment

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
      Las vagas, I thought they were talking about holding it at madison square garden?

It not certain, and the Garden is being talked about, but Ward and Froch seem to want it in Vegas.

Froch should definitely look for there over New York, doesn't have to pay the taxes.

Comment

Hopefully they make it on the 19th. I wouldn't mind staying in Vegas for another week after the Pac-Marquez fight.

Comment

what about in montreal with bute/kessler on the undercard?? montreal would be neutral for both ward and froch

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            i think that saturday is the 26th. cool tho, thanksgiving is on that thursday and plenty of ppl in vegas that weekend, hopefully it helps the sales.
            It really does make promotional sense to hold it then in Vegas.

Comment

good now tunney and stop b1tching

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Hopefully they make it on the 19th. I wouldn't mind staying in Vegas for another week after the Pac-Marquez fight.
                They normally don't have two big fights in two weeks, but you never know.

Comment

Las Vegas is the fight capital of the world, Ward-Froch should be held there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
                    Vegas sounds good. I hope this fight helps make both guys mega stars afterwards. The sport needs new faces the public can magnate too, and these two representing can be those guys.
                    With some good promotions this fight could generate some big money and bring is some new fans

Comment

props to ward.....................hope he doesnt become a mayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X