Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    Chisora, Murray...LMAOO!!...even your nobodies are dropping like flies...

'but, but...Chisora was robbed!"

And?...like it would have mattered if he got the W...he's NOTHING.

"but, but...we still have Burns!"

You must mean the guy who ducked the green American, Broner, and scraped by the fully battle worn Katsidis at home?...like I said...the most he can EVER be is a B fighter...B as in British.

Yep...you still have him...lol

It's coming, lads...this year is 11 times worse than your 2009 that put you on life support....you better pray Khan gets by Peterson like he's supposed to, because Ward over Froch is a GIVEN.

What are you going to do.......
    You dodged Amir Khan intentionally, just like Bradley.

Comment

I reckon he's a Stones alt.

Comment

There will be a lull in any era of boxing. I am sure there will be some new young boxers to come through here in Blighty.

However we have some good young talent as it is.

Khan, Cleverly, Brook, Price, Groves, Degale, Quigg, saunders & I am hopeful on Eubank Jr as well.

Comment

Good time to BUMP this!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            You dodged Amir Khan intentionally, just like Bradley.
            Peterson will test that chin real good come Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              There will be a lull in any era of boxing. I am sure there will be some new young boxers to come through here in Blighty.

However we have some good young talent as it is.

Khan, Cleverly, Brook, Price, Groves, Degale, Quigg, saunders & I am hopeful on Eubank Jr as well.
              Absolutely, we have some great talent coming through.

Eubank Jr could even be better than his Dad. I think he will go really far.

You can add Frankie Gavin to your list if he sorts himself out too.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Absolutely, we have some great talent coming through.

Eubank Jr could even be better than his Dad. I think he will go really far.

You can add Frankie Gavin to your list if he sorts himself out too.
                anyone but that **** frankie gavin,he's useless

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  anyone but that **** frankie gavin,he's useless
                  Yer im not impressed with Frankie, which is a shame really he was such a good amauter. I think he needs to move back down a weight.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                    Good time to BUMP this!
                    You know I'm always on time, K....I've been showing and proving on this thread since I created it...

These mother****ers are scared to DEATH.

Originally posted by SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conquerer and Owner of the garbage fans
                    ...they simply can't handle the pending, major collapse that is upon them....they're basically hating life right about now and will say anything to try and make it look like what I've said is NOT true....

After Froch and Khan are eliminated, there will be 0 British fighters that can be taken seriously at the highest level...

and in all likelihood (Modern Boxing History tells us this), most or all of their small crop of prospects won't even make it to the 2nd tier Haye, Froch, and Khan reached...

Comment

You need to look down to the very root, and how America's amateur system is completely failing while the likes of Britain and Ireland are thriving.

Got my eyes on Hatton's fighters Matty Askin and Scott Quigg, think both have big futures.

Other than that, attention-seeking over the internet usually points to major social issues in reality.

We should turn this thread into an intervention, If the TS ever needs anyone to talk to, we're here for you.
                      Last edited by Flux; 12-05-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X