Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    and agreed back at ya...I pegged Berto as well as depicted here...long before it became common knowledge...

P.S.~ Andre Ward dominated Carl Froch with ONLY ONE HAND...the only rounds Ward lost are the ones he GAVE Froch as he cruised out...

DEAD.

you need to be more active on the scene....

with this account.

Comment

• I'm the one and only, brother...

Revered across several forums across the entire Online Boxing Community...seek and you will find in allll of the archives...

Comment

Mayweather, Ward, and Bradley...1, 2, and 3 in The World respectively...

What do you have, entire UK?....anyone great?...

No...you have no one.

You're not even on the grid....wouldn't be surprised to see your best lose to that local up 'n' comer....lol

Keep on suckin'....

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
        Well it looks like OP is correct...

British fighters can't stop doing the booty dew it seems...

Team Khan is desperate to find a fighter who won't make him twerk

They weren't even confident enough to put him in there with Alexander LMFAO
        Lots of ' ...' in these posts.
        You could easily image these two posters (who had not posted since almost the exact same date)..to be the...same person...having a convo with...themselves...and congratulating...eachothers post.

Comment

Ofcourse I'm right...as my 10+ year history in the the ENTIRE OBC (Online Boxing Community) suggests, I'm RARELY wrong...

and LOL...we've seen all kinds of dance moves from Khan through the years, haven't we?....what some don't realize is that HE was the one ducked the Bradley fight...he and his team knew about Bradley's promoter situation, and that Bradley was gunning for Pacquiao...

They shrewdly spun it to make it seem like Bradley was afraid....lol...pathetic....there's not a fighter ALIVE who'd duck a fight with a Khan...
          Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
          Agreed, they're even trying to say Alexander ducked Khan LOL. What people don't seem to realize is that Khan is done, he's rolling with his fellow punch drunk mate Berto on nights out....birds of a feather flock together they say...Khan will get that Mayweather payday and the British fans will get hyped up like with Hatton....but Khan will do even worse than Hatton and it will be all over the news...Khan getting Khan'd.
          ... .... ....
          Last edited by Chrismart; 04-11-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
            Agreed, they're even trying to say Alexander ducked Khan LOL. What people don't seem to realize is that Khan is done, he's rolling with his fellow punch drunk mate Berto on nights out....birds of a feather flock together they say...Khan will get that Mayweather payday and the British fans will get hyped up like with Hatton....but Khan will do even worse than Hatton and it will be all over the news...Khan getting Khan'd.
            Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
            and agreed back at ya...I pegged Berto as well as depicted here...long before it became common knowledge...

P.S.~ Andre Ward dominated Carl Froch with ONLY ONE HAND...the only rounds Ward lost are the ones he GAVE Froch as he cruised out...

DEAD.

Comment

Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
              SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
              This is impossible for one glaring fact: Tyson "The future of boxing" Fury. /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                Lots of ' ...' in these posts.
                You could easily image these two posters (who had not posted since almost the exact same date)..to be the...same person...having a convo with...themselves...and congratulating...eachothers post.
                I remember you, chris....you wanna know why?

I remember e-kickin' the **** out of EVERY stupid ass Hatton fan....before, during, and after

DECEMBER 8TH, 2007.

'smart'...lol

You're merely one of "firty free fousand"...

ALLLLL my b*tches.

Comment

I remember you, chris....you wanna know why?

I remember e-kickin' the **** out of EVERY stupid ass Hatton fan....before, during, and after

DECEMBER 8TH, 2007.

'smart'...lol

You're merely one of "firty free fousand"...

ALLLLL my b*tches.

Comment

• All good OP?

Comment

• Newsflash, ladies. American Boxing isn't going anywhere. British Boxing isn't going anywhere. You're all pretty. Now pull your skirts down.

Comment

Working...
                      X